Berserker - Condi Bannerslave
(Redirected from Berserker - Support Condition)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Condi Bannerslave is a meta defining offensive support in fractals and raids. This build provides up to 10 players with the unique damage buffs and. It also provides, strong CC, and very high personal DPS for a support build. Due to the raw power of its damage buffs one bannerslave is standard in every fractal or raid group.
- This build focuses on condition damage and excels in long sustained fights. For a more CC and burst damage focused variant, see Warrior - Power Bannerslave. For a variant with boonstrip, see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave.
- can replaceif your group requires an extra source of fury.
- can replacefor more CC.
- can replace a banner if splitting banners with another Warrior in the raid squad.
- Discipline is worth running instead of Tactics if your party is mostly condition DPS that don't benefit much from . This provides higher personal DPS.
Phalanx Strength Variant
- If you need to provide 25 might to your party by yourself, take , replace runes with, and replacewith. This is a big DPS loss and should only be used in groups with no other source of might.
- very minor dps difference. If you already have a set with them, upgrading tois a low priority.
- If you want to maximize your damage you can gain approximately 4% extra dps by using infusions that provide +5 condition damage, such as Malign +9 Agony Infusions, however this is only a small damage increase for what can be a very large gold cost.
- Fill in gaps in the rotation with auto-attacks until the next skill is off cooldown
- Follow the rotation as much as possible but stay on longbow if you can't make use of your sword skills in melee range.
- should be used off cooldown, taking priority over everything except.should only be used in combination with(or if you have stability from another source) to prevent the self-stun from it.
- Once the boss is below 50% hp, you should use in place of an auto-attack while on sword for extra damage.
- Your most easily accessible strong CC is .
- If your team needs strong CC, on Mathias Gabrel for example, you can switch for, your strongest CC option.
- If you have use it off cooldown.
- You can provide extra might for your group by using inside youror another fire field.
- Use all of your equipped Banners at the beginning of the fight and re-summon them off cooldown.
- Some bosses have attacks that are harmful to the group if they're reflected (Primarily Matthias Gabrel and Cairn the Indomitable), make sure to familiarize yourself with these and avoid reflecting them with .