Berserker - Support Condition
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
OverviewThis build is used in raids and fractals to support the team with Banners and
- Replace withif your group requires an extra source of fury.
- Replace withif your group is struggling with breakbars.
- Replace a banner with if your group has 2 warriors and can split banners between them.
- very minor dps difference. If you already have a set with them, upgrading tois a low priority.
- If you want to maximize your damage you can gain approximately 4% extra dps by using infusions that provide +5 condition damage, such as Malign +9 Agony Infusions, however this is only a small damage increase for what can be a very large gold cost.
- Fill in gaps in the rotation with auto-attacks until the next skill is off cooldown
- should be used off cooldown, taking priority over everything except.should only be used in combination with(or if you have stability from another source) to prevent the self-stun from it.
- Follow the rotation as much as possible but stay on longbow if you can't make use of your sword skills in melee range.
- Your most easily accessible strong CC is .
- If your team needs strong CC, on Mathias Gabrel for example, you can switch for, your strongest CC option.
- If you have use it off cooldown.
- You can provide extra might for your group by using inside youror another fire field.
- Use all of your equipped Banners at the beginning of the fight and re-summon them off cooldown.
- Some bosses have attacks that are harmful to the group if they're reflected (Primarily Matthias Gabrel and Cairn the Indomitable), make sure to familiarize yourself with these and avoid reflecting them with .