Chronomancer - Boonshare
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Boonshare Chrono provides significant group support in the form of 50%-60% uptime Quickness for 5 people as well as high uptimes of other duration stacking boons.
Take Greatsword for damage at the cost of survivability.
- if there are already 2 or more mesmers running it.
- ⇒ more boonshare.
- ⇒ you should ask your commander if he would like you to run Portal as it is useful only when all 20 people use it.
- ⇒ AoE Boon and Condition removal
- ⇒ for additional AoE damage.
- Defensive support.
- Offensive support.
- Single target focus.
Trade Chaos for Domination to increase shares but lose boons on shatter.
- Add more Minstrel's to increase survivability, add Commander's or Wanderer's for more damage.
- Use 2 exotic rings and 2 exotic earrings with Commander's stats slotted with Platinum Doubloon to hit the boon duration cap without
GeneralThis build works by sharing boons using
Boons have a maximum of 9 stacks that can be applied at once (Protection, Quickness, Regeneration, Resistance, Retaliation, and Vigor have a cap of 5 stacks).
- will always share the full duration possible, even if you have a lower remaining duration than the amount it will share.
- Use your shatters just before to apply
- Use your shatters just before
This rotation is to be used by either two or three mesmers in a party with no other players, all mesmers must be running 100% boon duration for maximum effectiveness. Start this rotation while away from combat. The second mesmer should start the rotation about 10s after the first has finished. Maintain boon stacks with
- (At the end of the cast of) ⇒
- ends ⇒
- will buff the 5 people other than you, it prioritizes the closest players in your sub-squad/party, then then closest in your squad, then the closest friendly players. Your first priority is to keep the other mesmer in your party in range, but after that try to move around to hit different targets.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CD
- The chain skill of ,is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo. But you can also switch weapons after the Immob to Greatsword and land a much more significant burst.
- Stand close to your target for max damage and have at least 2 clones up (also near to your opponent - it's enough if you have 2 clones because Mirror Blade will summon a clone anyways).
- Use andsimultaneously, immediately followed by a.
- If your enemy's trying to heal after your burst, use to interrupt it.
- Use before or after the burst, it's up to you.