Chronomancer - Chaos Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A redesigned Chrono Bunker from the previous build to fit with the current meta.
Sigils Sigils on either sets can be changed based on personal preference for any of the following ones:
- Use shatters to grant boons to allies, clear conditions, heal, and deal damage.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try splitting your utilities such as and, as well as the elite and heal. If you have space, split your shatters as well.
- Try splitting your utilities such as
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, so don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Stand in your wells to benefit from .
- If hasn't procced yet, save it for when you have important boons like Alacrity etc.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CDwhich can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of ,is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he/she can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo.
- Not only does interrupt, but it also grants Alacrity to allies it passes.
- has multiple uses: it can be used while turning around abruptly to move forward (About face is recommended, but mouse click panning works just as fine, all up to preference), it can be used while CC'd and surviving burst(s), and it is able to teleport onto some ledges which are too high to jump onto, serving as effective shortcuts. See PvP Guides.
- can be used on downed players to interrupt stomps or rezzes as well as grant boons while standing in it.