Chronomancer - Chronophantasma Shatter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP shatter build focusing on condition damage and Phantasm spawning.
- Phantasmal Disenchanter over Signet of Illusions - attempts to counter boon heavy builds while making up for the nerfed illusion spawning. If you pick PD, take the trait Improved Alacrity on the Chronomancer line.
- Shield can be replaced by Torch if you want to add some Stealth or burst damage to the build. Take The Pledge on Illusions for this choice.
- Superior Rune of the Water(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): 25% chance when struck to remove a condition. (Cooldown: 30s) (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +15% Boon Duration; When you use a heal skill, you and nearby allies are healed for a small amount. (Cooldown: 10s)
- Superior Rune of Tormenting(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Torment Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Torment Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Torment Duration; When you use a heal skill, apply two stacks of torment to nearby foes. (Cooldown: 20s)
- Use shatters to deal damage, cleanse conditions, and heal yourself.
- Whenever you shatter a phantasm for the first time it'll respawn - let your phantasms attack at least once before shattering them for a 2nd time.
- When you run out of shatter skills activate Signet of Illusions.
- Echo of Memory and Deja Vu are some of the most important skills in the build. Note: if the target is dodging or has invulnerability when the blocking phase of the skill ends the Phantasm won't be summoned at all.
- Root people into your shatters with Swap.
- Always try to shatter when you have 3 active illusions in order to proc Illusionary Reversion. Getting the most out of this trait is a crucial part of the build.
- Diversion is an area interrupt, therefore your best skill to stop an enemy group reviving or stomping an enemy.
- You can safe stomp both by using Distortion and a combination of start Stomp, Phase Retreat and Blink back on your target. These stomps use important cooldowns, use them only if necessary.
- Since the Shatter effects also occur on the caster (players are considered illusions too), do it in melee range to maximaze the damage whenever you can.
- The first healing tick of Well of Eternity will be recieved by the caster (and the caster alone) regardless of location. The second part is an AoE heal for which you must be standing inside the well. Although you only have to spend the last split second inside the well to gain all the healing it offers, staying in it for the duration can still be beneficial as a conditon will be removed each second. if you opt to stay inside then make sure defensive cooldowns are available as you'll be a sitting duck.
Continuum Split (CS)
- Continuum Split allows you to use your skills twice.
- Offensive use: CC your target with either Tides of Time or Swap, cast Signet of Humility and press Continuum Split right before it finishes casting, then unload your shatters while using Blurred Frenzy. The additional Moa can be used on an enemy approaching a downed body (however if used after the enemy has started reviving it will not interrupt the channel, additional CC must be used) or kept for later.
- Defensive use: cast Well of Eternity after using CS, and exit CS before the last pulse of the well. Even though your HP will reset after CS ends thus reverting any damage/healing received, it's possible to gain healing from the final pulse of Well of Eternity if that occurs after CS ends.
- Phantasms, Wells, and applied Moa morphs will still persist after CS ends.
- Phase Retreat is an extremely powerful tool in the right hands. The following guides contain many useful spots:
- Daredevil - Vault Spammer