Chronomancer - Condi Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Deals immense condition damage and boasts exceptional survivability with raw resilience and sustain. Also excels at easily clearing camps.
- for boon/condition support and to combo with for .
- for stealth and group support.
- for utility
- Use more Viper's, Carrion or Sinister for more damage.
- Keep in mind condition duration if replacing gear. The goal is to reach 100% Confusion duration with runes, food and utility.
- Use shatters to deal damage, cleanse conditions, and heal yourself.
- Whenever you shatter a phantasm for the first time it'll respawn - let your phantasms attack at least once before shattering it for a 2nd time.
- Always try to shatter when you have at least 2 active illusions in order to proc . Getting the most out of this trait is a crucial part of the build.
- When you run out of shatter skills activate .
- and got the most synergy with traits. Spawning both phantasms, shattering them and then shattering them again drastically reduces the cooldown of these skills which is good for both defense and offense.
- Root people into your shatters with .
- Shattering illusions reduces your cooldowns thanks to and .
- If using , is an area interrupt, therefore your best skill to stop an enemy group reviving or stomping an enemy. If used in a duel, position your illusions so that they will hit the enemy each with at least a second of delay - maximizing the effect (daze does not stack in duration)
- You can safe stomp both by using and a combination of start Stomp, and back on your target. These stomps use important cooldowns, use them only if necessary.
- combined with can be used to sustain under-pressure team rez or to grant an ally a safe stomp.
- Since the Shatter effects also occurs on yourself (players are considered illusions too), do it in melee range to maximize the damage whenever you can.
- The first healing tick of will be received even if you're not standing in the well. The second part is an AoE heal for which you must stand in the well as it expires.
Continuum Split (CS)
- allows you to use your skills twice.
- Offensive use: CC your target with either or , cast and press right before it finishes casting, then unload your shatters while using . The additional Moa can be used on an enemy approaching a downed body (however if used after the enemy has started reviving it will not interrupt the channel, additional CC must be used) or kept for later.
- Defensive use: cast after using CS, and exit CS before the last pulse of the well. Even though your HP will reset after CS ends thus reverting any damage/healing received, it's possible to gain healing from the final pulse of if that occurs after CS ends.
- Phantasms summoned and Moa will still persist after CS ends.
- Heavy condition removal; conditions are 90% of your damage.
- Heavy condition pressure (particularly your own - think )