Chronomancer - Mantra Healer
OverviewMantra Healer chrono relies on
to bring massive group healing while supporting the group with the boonshare of
, keeping up quickness among other boons.
Create a wall of energy that grants swiftness to allies who cross it and cripples foes who touch it. Allies may cross the wall more than once but receive less swiftness after the first crossing.
pull is more valuable than the staff skillset. Equipping a mainhand weapon with it is unnecessary, the Sword from the Sword/Shield set will automatically be used.
- Less overall healing but procsmuch more often for additional condi clear.
- for larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access
- portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- AoE Stability and a mantra
- Good squad damage boost and AoE soft CC Slow.
- For single target focus.
- If not using Staff.
- Both of your adept traits are about equally useful, personal preference.
Superior Rune of the Monk
Healing WvW Infusion
- if you don't have consistent access to
- very strong option with
- The build relies on proccing frequently. Castas often as possible, try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up thecharges since casting Power Spike does not interrupt other skill casts.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, ,and.
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of andwithoutcarefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite,
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Try to land in places where the last tick will be able to heal your frontline such as regroups or while cleaving downs. Be careful not to obstruct Water Fields with it however.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CDwhich can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of ,is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined withto safely finish downed players. Useafter starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes useto move back to the downed player.