Chronomancer - Mantra Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chronomancer that focuses on Mantrahealing and extension of the duration of boons.
- Strong resurrection utility.
- Alternative mantra against condition overload.
- Minstrel's can be replaced by Wanderer for a miniscule increase in Effective Power but a loss in Healing.
- Higher healing potential.
- The preparation of any Mantra heals group members for around 4000 health points.
- should always be ready, if possible, to fill up gaps in the guards rotation and incoming boonrips, it also helps breaking stun when the guards Portent of Freedom is down.
This build's boon support is almost entirely dependent on the group's Guard and Herald as it no longer reapplies boons itself. Communication and timing are vital to extend important boons.
- Depending on the groups demand, can always be coupled with , useful timepoints for usage are:
- Guard: After and or .
- is still a strong CC and almost always a good choice to double with .
- The follow-up skill of pulls enemies towards the curtain. Use it to hinder enemies without stability or pull them from walls.
- slows and stuns foes, thus combines well with .
- immobilizes a single target, useful when trying to catch an enemy that is lagging behind.
- Various Sources of Distortion are your most versatile tool to survive bursts.
- through but for maximum effect, the signet should only be used for Distortion as a last resort.
- is a powerful and long block against a power burst.
- When being pressured, shattering can keep you alive due to both healing and condition remove from .