Chronomancer - Mantra Healer (2017)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Swap staff to an offhand focus if you feel the Into the Void pull is more valuable than the staff skillset. Equipping a mainhand weapon with it is unnecessary, the Sword from the Sword/Shield set will automatically be used.
- Mantra of Recovery Less overall healing but procs Mender's Purity much more often for additional condi clear.
- Veil for larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access
- Portal Entre portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- Mantra of Concentration AoE Stability and a mantra
- Illusion of Life
- Can't find such trait "Mirror of Anguish"! Please refer to our trait index If not using Staff.
- All's Well That Ends Well Both of your adept traits are about equally useful, personal preference.
Swap Chaos to Domination if you don't need the boons from Bountiful Disillusionment
- if you don't have consistent access to Facet of Nature
- very strong option with Mantra of Recovery
- The build relies on proccing Restorative Mantras frequently. Cast Mantra of Pain as often as possible, try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the Power Spike charges since casting Power Spike does not interrupt other skill casts.
- Activate Continuum Split at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, Signet of Inspiration, Null Field and Illusionary Inspiration.
- Shatter skills can be used inside Continuum Split without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of Time Warp and Signet of Humility without Continuum Split carefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Try to land Well of Eternity in places where the last tick will be able to heal your frontline such as regroups or while cleaving downs. Be careful not to obstruct Water Fields with it however.
- Blurred Frenzy isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CD Distortion which can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of Illusionary Leap, Swap is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to Deja Vu if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- Tides of Time has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to Phase Retreat forwards quickly.
- Chaos Storm's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- Chaos Storm can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- Phase Retreat can be combined with Blink to safely finish downed players. Use Phase Retreat after starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes use Blink to move back to the downed player.