Chronomancer - Minstrels Tank
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Variant of Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support, specialized for tanking in high-damage raid encounters. This build provides the same amount of boon coverage while also having very high personal survivability and good group healing. In fights that place a large amount of damage pressure on the tank, this build can self-sustain indefinitely, placing less pressure on the healer(s) and ensuring a safer (if slightly slower) clear.
- Sword/Shield is mandatory but Focus can be replaced if there's nothing to pull with :
- Sword provides a personal block.
- Pistol provides 200 extra breakbar damage from (260 with). This is useful if you have really bad CC or if you need to CC a lot.
- Signet Passive: Gain health every few seconds, based on the number of active illusions you control.
Signet Active: Heal yourself and refresh all phantasm skill recharges.
- If you need a utility skill you can swap out and fill quickness with:
- Well. Creates a well that gives allies the ability to see the future and allows them to evade all incoming attacks. When the well ends, allies within the well regain endurance.
- Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.
- Glamour. Create an area that warps time, granting you and your allies quickness while slowing enemies.Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.this skill is mandatory to maintain quickness.
- if you have trouble staying alive.
- if you need more casts of.
- There are many variations of gear for Chronomancer and some of them can be difficult to acquire, however they all share a common goal in their stat choices which is to reach as close as possible to 100% boon duration. This gear assumes you will be gaining extra boon duration from with 10 boons.
- 6xSuperior Rune of Sanctuary1xMystical +5 Agony Infusion17xResilient +5 Agony Infusion
- Charging a mantra gives a large group heal via .
- If using
- The internal cooldown on lines up with the cooldown of
Rotation and Encounters
- You will almost always have the highest toughness in your group when using this build, so you should be prepared to have boss aggro when using this build in encounters with toughness-based aggro.
- See Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support for rotations and encounter specific tips.