Chronomancer - Support Chrono
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chrono is a frontline, crowd control and downstate control, with high utility and high healing. It has various utility options which makes it a very adaptable build.
- Utility Changes
- High AoE healing if used continuously.
- Higher condition cleanse for less healing per second.
- Personal escape/defensive CD and blink stomp option. Essential for GvG.
- Modest boon addition and self distortion when traited.
- Viable option for more targeted boonrip and/or cleanse
- Portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- AoE stealth.
- AoE boon support.
- For single target focus.
- If not using Staff.
- For additional CC, strong with Gravity Well and focus pulls.
- If using Signet of Inspiration.
- Cleanse with boon duration option if not using.
- Small AoE healing option.
- Basic boons share and boon duration option.
- Small AoE healing increase synergising with.
- Make sure to use your Shatters to proc ,and.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split (CS) your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, ,
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of andwithoutcarefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to use the last charge of your mantra skills inside split to reduce the cooldown.
- Try to split (CS) your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite,
- All of your Shatters give a stack of Stability if traited, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Provide large burst AoE healing through , and small additional healing from
- Use a Shatter skill to gain Quickness and Stability, charging Mantras faster and preventing interruption.
- In regards to , this skill can be charged, then used instantly and recast, making it extremely high healing per second.
- Try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the flip skill charges since they do not interrupt other skill casts.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CDwhich can be handy when you are expecting a burst, but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of ,is a powerful skill. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your team's burst.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies. Try to use it along withso you can raise the alacrity duration.
- Pull enemies to the line. The skill need to be placed and then reactivated, use it to bait dodges and stab skills. Also useful to grant swiftness to allies and crippling enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined withto safely finish downed players. Useafter starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes useto move back to the downed player.
- YouTube: [rQm] Kitta
- YouTube: [BoRP] Expandas