Chronomancer - Support Chrono
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chrono is a frontline, crowd control and downstate control, with high utility and high healing. It has various utility options which makes it a very adaptable build.
Swap to Scepter for block/evade access and clone generation. Good option for GvG since you benefit from the instant clones to have a longer Continuum Split.
- Mantra Utility Changes
- General Utility Changes
- Blink Personal escape/defensive CD and blink stomp option. Essential for GvG.
- Signet of Inspiration Modest boon addition and self distortion when traited.
- Null Field Viable option for more targeted boonrip and/or cleanse
- Veil For larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access.
- Portal Entre Portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- Illusion of Life Quick resurrects to save caught allies.
- Mass Invisibility AoE stealth.
- Time Warp AoE boon support.
- Signet of Humility For single target focus.
- Master of Manipulation If using skills like Mass Invisibility, Mimic or Illusion of Life.
- 24px Auspicious Anguish If not using Staff.
- Chaotic Interruption For additional CC, strong with Gravity Well and focus pulls.
- Prismatic Understanding Viable choice if using Veil and/or Mass Invisibility.
- Blurred Inscriptions If using Signet of Inspiration.
- Keep Chaotic Persistence effect and boon duration in mind if changing any gear.
- Add Cleric's for higher healing at the cost of self sustain.
- Cleanse with boon duration option if not using Mantra of Pain.
- High self sustain and boon duration option.
- Basic boons share and boon duration option.
- Magnanimous Maintenance Oil Boon duration option.
- Make sure to use your Shatters to proc Bountiful Disillusionment, Flow of Time and Seize the Moment.
- Activate Continuum Split at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split (CS) your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, Null Field, Illusion of Life
- Shatter skills can be used inside Continuum Split without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of Time Warp and Signet of Humility without Continuum Split carefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to use the last charge of your mantra skills inside split to reduce the cooldown.
- All of your Shatters give a stack of Stability if traited, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Provide large burst AoE healing through Restorative Mantras, and small additional healing from Illusionary Inspiration
- The build relies on proccing Restorative Mantras frequently. Use your charges so you can recast your mantras as often as possible.
- Use a Shatter skill to gain Quickness and Stability, charging Mantras faster and preventing interruption.
- In regards to Mantra of Pain, this skill can be charged, then used instantly and recast, making it extremely high healing per second.
- Try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the flip skill charges since they do not interrupt other skill casts.
- Blurred Frenzy isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CD Distortion which can be handy when you are expecting a burst, but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of Illusionary Leap, Swap is a powerful skill. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your team's burst.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to Deja Vu if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- Tides of Time has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies. Try to use it along with Signet of Inspiration so you can raise the alacrity duration.
- Temporal Curtain Pull enemies to the line. The skill need to be placed and then reactivated, use it to bait dodges and stab skills. Also useful to grant swiftness to allies and crippling enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to Phase Retreat forwards quickly.
- Chaos Storm's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- Chaos Storm can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- Phase Retreat can be combined with Blink to safely finish downed players. Use Phase Retreat after starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes use Blink to move back to the downed player.
- YouTube: [rQm] Kitta
- YouTube: [BoRP] Expandas