Chronomancer - Support Chrono
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chrono is a frontline, crowd control and downstate control, with high utility and moderate healing. It has various utility options which makes it a very adaptable build.
Swap staff to an offhand Shield for a powerful block and moderate short range CC and Alacrity.
- for non-builds.
- personal escape/defensive CD and blink stomp option. Essential for GvG.
- for larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access.
- portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- highest healing per second, competes with other mantras for.
- for quick resurrects to save out of position allies.
- a quick AoE condition cleanse
- AoE boon support.
- For single target focus.
- Can't find such trait "Mirror of Anguish"! Please refer to our trait index If not using Staff.
- For additional CC, strong with grav well and focus pulls.
- Both of your adept traits are about equally useful, personal preference.
- Keep boon duration in mind if changing any gear.
- Add Wanderer's for damage at the cost of support.
- healing with boon duration option if not using
- high boon duration option
- good for resist sharing
- This build uses to maintain 100% boon duration. 6 Boons are needed to keep 100% duration, this is a fairly safe number though you may have more or less at any particular time.
- Make sure to use your shatters to proc and
- Make sure to use your shatters to proc
- The build relies on proccing frequently. Use your charges so you can recast your mantras as often as possible.
- Try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the flip skill charges since they do not interrupt other skill casts.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, ,
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of andwithoutcarefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to use the last charge of your mantra skills inside split to reduce the cooldown.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite,
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Try to land in places where the last tick will be able to heal your frontline such as regroups or while cleaving downs. Be careful not to obstruct Water Fields with it however.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CDwhich can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of ,is a powerful skill. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your team's burst.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined withto safely finish downed players. Useafter starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes useto move back to the downed player.
- YouTube: [rQm] Kitta
- YouTube: [BoRP] Expandas