Chronomancer - Support Chrono
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Support Chrono is a frontline, crowd control and downstate control, with high utility and high healing. It has various utility options which makes it a very adaptable build.
Swap Staff to a Shield for a powerful block and moderate short range CC and Alacrity.
- Mantra Utility Changes
- Higher condition cleanse for less healing per second.
- Small AoE Stability with good up-time for less healing per second.
- General Utility Changes
- Personal escape/defensive CD and blink stomp option. Essential for GvG.
- Modest boon addition and self distortion when traited.
- Viable option for more targeted boonrip and/or cleanse
- For larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access.
- Portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- Quick resurrects to save caught allies.
- AoE stealth.
- AoE boon support.
- For single target focus.
- If using skills like Mass Invisibility, Mimic or Illusion of Life.
- If not using Staff.
- For additional CC, strong with Gravity Well and focus pulls.
- Viable choice if using Veil and/or Mass Invisibility.
- If using Signet of Inspiration.
- Keep effect and boon duration in mind if changing any gear.
- Add Cleric's for higher healing at the cost of self sustain.
- Cleanse with boon duration option if not using.
- High self sustain and boon duration option.
- Basic boons share and boon duration option.
- Magnanimous Maintenance Oil Boon duration option.
- Make sure to use your Shatters to proc ,and.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split (CS) your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, ,
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of andwithoutcarefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to use the last charge of your mantra skills inside split to reduce the cooldown.
- Try to split (CS) your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite,
- All of your Shatters give a stack of Stability if traited, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Provide large burst AoE healing through , and small additional healing from
- The build relies on proccing frequently. Use your charges so you can recast your mantras as often as possible.
- Use a Shatter skill to gain Quickness and Stability, charging Mantras faster and preventing interruption.
- In regards to , this skill can be charged, then used instantly and recast, making it extremely high healing per second.
- Try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the flip skill charges since they do not interrupt other skill casts.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CDwhich can be handy when you are expecting a burst, but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of ,is a powerful skill. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your team's burst.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies. Try to use it along withso you can raise the alacrity duration.
- Pull enemies to the line. The skill need to be placed and then reactivated, use it to bait dodges and stab skills. Also useful to grant swiftness to allies and crippling enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined withto safely finish downed players. Useafter starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes useto move back to the downed player.
- YouTube: [rQm] Kitta
- YouTube: [BoRP] Expandas