Daredevil - Bounding Staff
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Daredevil build for running around in open world. This build deals good damage while dodging almost constantly, making it one of the best builds for evading damage.
- You can run Dagger/Pistol or Pistol/Pistol in your second weapon slot to break defiance bars with .
- You can carry a Shortbow for mobility and Tagging. Equip and use a Shortbow for S-Tier tagging potential.
- - if you take very little incoming damage.
- - if having issues with burning, poison, bleeding, or confusion.
- - alternative stun break that provides more damage.
- - alternative stun break that grants mobility and condition cleanse.
- - blinds enemies and blocks projectiles.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - to escape from enemies or stealth past them.
- Can't find such skill "Prepare Shadow Portal"! Please refer to our skill index. - For assisting allies in reaching places.
- - grants significant defiance bar damage
- - more damage on a longer cooldown; ideal for solo or duo bosses / hero points
- - if you don't need healing.
- - if you need or a lot.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - grants a ridiculous amount of mobility.
- Equip and use a Shortbow for S-Tier tagging potential.
Deadly Arts Variant
- Deadly Arts is also viable instead of Acrobatics. This deals more raw damage but provides less consistent access to Vigor and self-healing.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Daredevil - Power DPS build for fractals and raids. This makes it a good general-purpose gear set and is the gear that most players should aim for.
- provides sustain at the cost of damage.
- can be used in place of if you're mostly event farming.
- Use the Deadly Arts variant with this gear set.
Optimal Damage Variant
- The Optimal Damage Variant is the best damage gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases and is only recommended for players that prefer the glass cannon playstyle.
- For a tankier option you can run the Marauder Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health. This variant is recommended for most Open World players.
- orfor more damage.
- for playing with groups.
- is a good budget option.
- for more dodges.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- oris your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- This build is pretty easy to deal damage with, just use , , and autoattack.
- You should spam for AoE burst damage.
- Dodge any time your endurance is full to get the bonuses from and .
- Use off cooldown for boons.
- You have lots and lots of dodges with this build. and are also dodges.
- If you're caught without any endurance you can press .
- Block attacks with .
- can be used to interrupt dangerous enemy attacks.
- can be used to blind enemies or destroy projectiles.
- You have a massive amount of healing from .
- is a large heal on a short cooldown
- In dire situations, cleanses conditions. If you have lots of trouble with conditions you should run and/or .
- Stealth is one of the most useful tools available to Thieves. Use to channel hero points or sneak through otherwise dangerous places.
- If is not enough, you can blast stealth. To do this, equip a shortbow, place a , then spam in the smoke field.
- (if running a spare pistol offhand)