Daredevil - Dual Staff Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A bunker build with a very high minimum-kill-time, making it useful in 1vx situations and node holding.
Viable choices for the optional slot:
- - Semi-low cooldown block, useful for frequent stunbreaks.
- - Panic condition clearing + extra dodge.
- - Gives you stronger map control by being able to move between two nodes instantly.
- - A blind field for sustain and to combo stealth for disengaging and/or masking group movement. If using Bounding Dodger, beware as stealth may lead to your node being capped/decapped.
- Lotus Training - Lotus Training offers trash condition application as well as decent synergy with
- Superior Rune of the Flock(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +35 Vitality (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +65 Vitality (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% Increased Maximum Health; you and nearby allies are healed for an additional amount after you use a healing skill. (Cooldown: 10s)
- Playstyle: the goal here is to spam evasion as much as possible, chaining dodges with either or . Try to juggle weapon skills and dodges in a way never to hit the endurance or initiative cap.
- Keep weapon swapping on CD. Getting the most out of and is an important part of resource management! Just make sure to have at least 25 endurance and 3 initiative missing before swapping.
- Do the same with - use Swipe if it's off CD and you're missing at least 2 initiative and 25 endurance in order to proc and .
- Evading an attack heals, removes a condition, and grants Vigor and Regeneration.
- is for occasionally mitigating damage from just outside melee range.
- Watch out for ward/cc skills that can prevent or interrupt evade skills such as: