Daredevil - Interrupt Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is focused on interrupts and acts as a more effective and efficient way to tackle the tankier professions and classes plaguing WvW. While some would consider this too similar to the current meta D/P Roamer build, more detailed is needed to explain and show this build off than what would be provided if edited the current build.
- Works in sPvP
Sword/Pistol ⇒ Dagger/Pistol - Both have however D/P is a lot more reliable in terms of burst and stealth. S/P has additional stuns/cc on its stealth attack () and while also providing some evasion. Sword Pistol also has additional condition cleanse on so it is mainly personal preference.
- ⇒ - For an additional CC and harass, works well against Dragon Hunters
- ⇒ - For a more reliable opener and great get away if your opponent lacks knock backs or heavy AoE. Can act as a dark field to get life steal from short bow when shot through.
- ⇒ - Thieves Guild provides outstanding support in 1v1 engagements as it adds extra targets to confuse the enemy as well as an extra source of and which your summoned thieves use, however some prefer the long stun of Basilisk Venom as it too counts towards an interrupt if used while an enemy is casting.
- ⇒ - For a higher burst potential and an option for players who dislike the RNG of Improvisation.
- ⇒ - If you prefer a more bursty aproach and are confident in your skill level in terms of survivability.
- ⇒ - If you want the extra damage over the condi removal of Dash and its Damage Reduction.
- More precision stats such as Berserker and Marauder as well as Assassins are possible options. However a good portion of damage comes from the trait which adds Pulmonary Impact on interrupts, which cannot critically strike. Because of this heavy precision is not needed for this build (but still needed), which is why Valkyrie is preferred.
- : Alternative on S/P.
- Cheaper but weaker alternative to Sigil of Draining.
- instead of Sigil of Energy.
- Usage and playstyle is simple, all you need to do is activate before entering a fight and keep an eye open for when they are using skills, usually they'll spam, resulting in their imminent death. Easy
- Dragonhunter (Trapper) = When versing a trap guardian never stand on the traps (obviously), instead get rid of their aegis via Can't find such skill "headshot"! Please refer to our skill index. then pull him to you with , because trap guardians have a tiny health pool bursting him/her down killing them is quite easy, if he manages to run back into his traps switch to Short bow and try and finish him off. If he heals up, switches to longbow and is sitting on his traps disengage and wait for scorpion wires cool down or try and out play him via Short bow and the environment.