Daredevil - Poison S/D Hybrid
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A hybrid of Marauder S/D and S/D Condition
- in place of if more dodges or condi clear is needed
- See the Marauder S/D for general Thief tips, and general descriptions of each skill in detail.
- in addition to being a good blast finisher, can be paired with to spam area weakness.
- Use is the main source of poison and damage in the build. Dodge in the field to shoot out poisonous daggers from . Wait until one field has ended to use it again to save on Initiative. Dodge in this field, shoot from it, and use it on downed enemies.
- Most of the damage will come from a combination of autoattacks and the chain. Start on this set, and use it when endurance is low.
- is an excellent skill for initiating fights or just closing gaps. This will trigger 3 stacks of poison from . Once your foe is immobilized, switch to Short Bow, use , and proceed to dodge around. Combine with and for added poison. You can get 15+ stacks of poison on in 1-2 seconds this way.
- provides minor cleansing and an escape route.
- Don't spam mindlessly. You will become easily predictible and locked in an animation while your enemy can set up burst. Find a balance between your autoattacks and flanking strike. Both this skill and its chain are unblockable. Larcenous Strike will be your main source of burst damage.
- should be used to clear Aegis / Blind, cripple foes to catch up, and as cover conditions.
Utilities & elite
- see the descripion in Marauder S/D
- is another stun break and initiative filler when on the S/D set.
- is to be used on cooldown. It adds a ton of poison damage.
- is both a defensive and offensive elite. The rather lengthy evade frame with increased movement speed makes it an excellent panic button when you're being focused by the enemy team. On the other hand the skill deals heavy AoE damage whilst evading, which makes it great for pressuring melee targets in general with next to no risk. When possible, use just after for added poison.
- Not moving
- Lots of condi clear, e.g. Weavers, Support Firebrand