Daredevil - S/D Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Evasive duelist Thief build for WvW roaming
- Purely preference.
- ⇒If you want to reset fights.
- Getting early stuns can get you advantage in fights.
- For reflects against Longbow Rangers, Pistol/Dagger Condition Thieves or any other strong ranged skills that can be reflected.
- ⇒For more burst
- Longer swiftness from dodging and higher presicion.
- For more vitality.
- For more endurance regeneration.
- Always start your fight with and try to use it from behind an object for easy escape later with
- Don't spam if you don't need either: boon stealing/good damage fromor evade from, spamming it will use all your initiative which leaves you VERY vulnerable.
- is unblockable, use it against skills such as, but keep in mind that you can't gainif you hiton block.
- Using can save your life or spend too much initiative and end up killing you, use it for getting stealth stomps off or escaping.
- Keep high pressure up by usingto teleport in andbut keep your eye out for your initiative so you don't use it too much.
- used when you havealways steals stability from target if they have it, useto interrupt enemies through stability.
- always use this on downed enemies that are being revived because poison decreases healing by 33%.
- is very strong stun breaking skill, use it instantly if you get hit by stun or knockdown.
- Often it's more worth to use from stealth instead ofunless you need interrupting, asdoes better damage.
- You are surprisingly tanky with and Dash dodge from Daredevil, try to keep up your -10% damage received buff by dodge rolling often.
- Condition and Power Chronomancer/Mesmer