Daredevil - Sage Staff
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Daredevil build to harass and overwhelm opponents in teamfights using staff's endurance restore and evade options to keep and build torment..
- Signet of Agility for Endurance and additional Condi Cleanse.
- Quick Pockets for restoring initiative spent when initiating with Shortbow or to escape
- burst after dodge if opponents don't spam into your Lotus Training.
- Initiating Combat:either precast Caltrops and Steal to cover the point with them or use Choking Gas before swapping to Staff.
- Steal Priority: It is important to get the most use out of Steal and any Stolen skills you aquire. In general follow the list below:
Steal order of importance: 1. When using it to drop Caltrops or to follow Choking Gas opener 2. Interrupt Finishers (you can often do this and use the opener) 3.Using it to restore endurance and initiative with Kleptomaniac and Endurance Thief 4. Using it after Withdraw to return to the fight 5. Using it on Mesmers for boons ( Consume Plasma) and Necromancers for AoE cc ( Skull Fear)
- Only use Weakening Charge to apply weakness.
- 24px Punishing Strike and Impaling Lotus should be enough for constant combo effects
- Only use Debilitating Arc if affected by an immobilize that lasts 2 seconds or longer
- Dust Strike is mostly only used for killing low health enemies that are standing in their team's AoE can be used to stop powerful nukes like 24px Worldly Impact and 24px Maul with Blind
- Vault is used as an important part of damage and survibility as the evade allows the rune effect to proc.
- Roll for Initiative when out of Initiative
- Save Dagger Storm When your team and the opposing team are both within close proximity to maximize it's effectiveness.
- Spellbreaker Be careful of 24px Full Counter as dodging will cause it to trigger
- Be careful of how you use your initiative and Endurance as running out of them will leave you defenseless and without damage.
- Rolling of a cliff (sometimes its an effective means of escape; other times it will be a severe error)