Daredevil - Sage Staff
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Daredevil build to harass and overwhelm opponents in teamfights using staff's endurance restore and evade options to keep and build torment..
- for Endurance and additional Condi Cleanse.
- for restoring initiative spent when initiating with Shortbow or to escape
- burst after dodge if opponents don't spam into your.
- Initiating Combat:either precast andto cover the point with them or usebefore swapping to Staff.
- Steal Priority: It is important to get the most use out of and any Stolen skills you aquire. In general follow the list below:
order of importance: 1. When using it to drop
or to follow
2. Interrupt Finishers (you can often do this and use the opener)
3.Using it to restore endurance and initiative with
4. Using it after
to return to the fight 5. Using it on Mesmers for boons (
) and Necromancers for AoE cc (
- Only use to apply weakness.
- Can't find such skill "Punishing Strike"! Please refer to our skill index. and should be enough for constant combo effects
- Only use if affected by an immobilize that lasts 2 seconds or longer
- is mostly only used for killing low health enemies that are standing in their team's AoE can be used to stop powerful nukes likeandwith
- is used as an important part of damage and survibility as the evade allows the rune effect to proc.
- when out of Initiative
- Save When your team and the opposing team are both within close proximity to maximize it's effectiveness.
- Spellbreaker Be careful of as dodging will cause it to trigger
- Be careful of how you use your initiative and Endurance as running out of them will leave you defenseless and without damage.
- Rolling of a cliff (sometimes its an effective means of escape; other times it will be a severe error)