Daredevil - TagDevil
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This build features absurdly high mobility and AoE damage which makes it ideal for farming events that require good Tagging builds! This build excels in places like the Mad King's Labyrinth and the Lake Doric Leather Farm. It can also be useful for fast-paced trains, like some Living Story trains.
- You can take over for higher tagging potential at the cost of CC.
- You can carry a Staff on your 2nd weapon set for mob groups.
- You can take for more mobility but less tagging potential. Use this if you're having trouble keeping up with the zerg.
- If using a Staff for doors, you can use for doors.
- Players without expansions should use the Critical Stikes Variant below in place of Daredevil.
Critical Strikes Variant
- You can run this instead of Acrobatics for a massive boost to your damage in squads that want higher damage.
- Ascended is not required, exotic will perform fine.
- The standard variant is used for tagging situations that aren't Labyrinth.
- This option is best for the Labyrinth.
- In events where mobs die very quickly, remove your trinkets or switch all of your gear to Magi. Having a green weapon also makes a difference in ensuring you aren't stealing kills from the zerg.
- provides more mobility, if it's required.
- can replace if you prefer more consistent dodge spam.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- Dodge to maintain mobility and abuse to hit multiple enemies at once. Use to maintain mobility.
- Against static groups of mobs, spam and dodge as often as possible.
- Check "AoE Loot on Interact", "Autoloot: Autopickup" and "Autoloot: Quick interact" (requires Advanced Logistics mastery) - without that you will spend too much time picking up the loot
- Uncheck "Promote Skil Target" so game won't "stick" to one target
- Uncheck "Stop Autoattacking on Target Change" so you won't stop attacking when changing the target (if you have autoattack on)
- Check "Autotargetting" so the game will choose target you are facing while attacking
- Check "Allow Skill Retargetting" so your skills won't be canceled when changing the target
- Ctrl+Rclick your to turn OFF autoattack so you won't make too much damage
- Bind a key to "Autorun" (it makes life easier during hours-long farm)
- Thanks to all this you will be able to hit every target only once or twice with just spamming while trying to target different mobs with every attack with just your camera. That will allow others to tag.
- Least tiring option: Apart of all the above, you can also turn on Action Camera (preferably bind a key to "Toggle Action Camera"), it works very well in simple to navigate maps like Mad King's Lab because you can keep pressing left mouse button to keep using and alternate your movement with just strafe buttons while autorunning.