Daredevil - Vault Spammer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A capable staff daredevil teamfighter/duelist with amazing AoE pressure.
Archive note: It was already on its last leg, and the release of PoF powercreep did not help. The Acrobatics traitline nerfs were the last straw.
- - a powerful defensive tool on short CD.
- - medium CD and much needed initiative to fuel.
- offers higher burst for lower sustain (as you give up CD reduction on your heal and a utility skill).
- Take should you need more condition cleansing.
For a more offensive build Acrobatics can be replaced by Deadly Arts:
Rune (these options are only for the Marauder Amulet variant)
- followed by a guaranteed criticalwill be your main source of damage. Both are slow with obvious animations so try to predict where your enemy's going to be when you land and aim for that location.
- Steal cannot be used while casting Vault, but it works with Bounding Dodger. If you want to do burst damage:
- Start dodging (to proc and the 100% crit chance buff from the rune)
- Hit while dodging in order to close the gap and stun the target with the unblockable venom
- Follow up with
- Staff skills other than auto attack (for downed cleave while out of endurance/initiative or if the target doesn't have much HP left and you need a quick finish) and Vault are very situational and won't see much use. will be useful for getting out of Immob andcan blind a couple of important skills.
- Heavy CC and high burst builds (such as Dragonhunter).