Daredevil - Vault Spammer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A capable staff daredevil teamfighter/duelist with amazing AoE pressure.
Archive note: It was already on its last leg, and the release of PoF powercreep did not help. The Acrobatics traitline nerfs were the last straw.
- Bandit's Defense - a powerful defensive tool on short CD.
- Roll for Initiative - medium CD and much needed initiative to fuel Vault.
- Havoc Mastery offers higher burst for lower sustain (as you give up CD reduction on your heal and a utility skill).
- Take Can't find such trait "Escapist's Absolution"! Please refer to our trait index should you need more condition cleansing.
For a more offensive build Acrobatics can be replaced by Deadly Arts:
Rune (these options are only for the Marauder Amulet variant)
- Bounding Dodger followed by a guaranteed critical Vault will be your main source of damage. Both are slow with obvious animations so try to predict where your enemy's going to be when you land and aim for that location.
- Steal cannot be used while casting Vault, but it works with Bounding Dodger. If you want to do burst damage:
- Use Basilisk Venom
- Start dodging (to proc Bounding Dodger and the 100% crit chance buff from the rune)
- Hit Steal while dodging in order to close the gap and stun the target with the unblockable venom
- Follow up with Vault
- Staff skills other than auto attack (for downed cleave while out of endurance/initiative or if the target doesn't have much HP left and you need a quick finish) and Vault are very situational and won't see much use. Debilitating Arc will be useful for getting out of Immob and Dust Strike can blind a couple of important skills.
- Heavy CC and high burst builds (such as Dragonhunter).