Deadeye - Boon Support Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Supportive variant of Deadeye - Power DPS D/D. This build deals good single-target damage while also providing up to 25 Might and Fury to 10 players.
- While this build is generally redundant with Druid - Boon Support Healer in fractal and raid groups, it provides a decent off-meta alternative for boon support and a Thief player can use it to fill deficiencies in a fractal comp. It also enables interesting Druidless squad compositions for raid commanders who want to try something new.
- - can replaceif more CC is needed.
- - if you have trouble maintaining might.
- - sacrifices 10% damage for more consistent might uptime.
- - if you have trouble staying alive.
- Put your offhand dagger in your second weapon set so that you can weapon swap and proc .
- - sacrifices 5% damage for more consistent might uptime.
- in fights with breakbars.
- or slaying sigils if you can benefit from the bonus.
- or slaying potions
- The basic idea of this build is to use stolen skills to proc . You get a stolen skill whenever you use,,, or(which also gives you another).
- Each proc of provides 8 might and fury to your subgroup. Chronomancers generate a fair amount of might by themselves, so in the average fractal or raid squad you only need to proc2 times every 16 seconds to cap might. Keep an eye on your buff bar: if you notice that might is dropping, you may want to swap inorto get moreprocs.
- Apart from this, the build plays identically to Deadeye - Power DPS D/D and general rotation and encounter tips can be found there.
- Always Weapon swap before your might rotation to proc .
- If you have a stolen skill but your squad is already might capped, save it for your next might rotation.
- If you have to press for healing, make sure it doesn't overwrite an existing stolen skill.