Deadeye - Boon Support Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Supportive variant of Deadeye - Power DPS D/D. This build deals good single-target damage while also providing up to 25 Might and Fury to 10 players.
- While this build is generally redundant with Druid - Boon Support Healer in fractal and raid groups, it provides a decent off-meta alternative for boon support and a Thief player can use it to fill deficiencies in a fractal comp. It also enables interesting Druidless squad compositions for raid commanders who want to try something new.
- Shadow Gust - can replace Shadow Flare if more CC is needed.
- Shadow Meld - if you have trouble maintaining might.
- Improvisation - sacrifices 10% damage for more consistent might uptime.
- Invigorating Precision - if you have trouble staying alive.
- Put your offhand dagger in your second weapon set so that you can weapon swap and proc .
- - sacrifices 5% damage for more consistent might uptime.
- in fights with breakbars.
- or slaying sigils if you can benefit from the bonus.
- or slaying potions
- The basic idea of this build is to use stolen skills to proc 24px Fire for Effect. You get a stolen skill whenever you use 24px Deadeye's Mark, Shadow Flare, Malicious Restoration, or Mercy (which also gives you another 24px Deadeye's Mark).
- Each proc of 24px Fire for Effect provides 8 might and fury to your subgroup. Chronomancers generate a fair amount of might by themselves, so in the average fractal or raid squad you only need to proc 24px Fire for Effect 2 times every 16 seconds to cap might. Keep an eye on your buff bar: if you notice that might is dropping, you may want to swap in Improvisation or Shadow Meld to get more 24px Fire for Effect procs.
- Apart from this, the build plays identically to Deadeye - Power DPS D/D and general rotation and encounter tips can be found there.