Deadeye - Ghillie Snipe
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high spike damage Deadeye draft for sPvP used for traversing the battlefield, picking fights, support damage to group skirmishes, and as always distractions!
- - a powerful CC tool to free up damage windows. Must be cast with LoS before target goes behind cover.
- - Low cooldown, long lasting, easy to get your stealth back with it with leap finishers and amazing projectile prevention.
- - Similar to however has an AoE knockback and does damage if enemies are too close, which reveals you, great cc if you get cornered or surrounded. Should be able to knock people off points/cliffs. Do not use if an enemy is close by while already in stealth as it reveals you.
- - Has an advantage over in that it provides AoE stealth to allies meaning it can be used to help save team mates or lift people when they're downed. Can be paired with a pistol offhand for extra AoE stealth and provides a stunbreak and aoe blind. Be mindful, it now has a 1/4 cast time. Solid Choice
Optional|Deadly Arts|top|bot|mid - Metabattle tooltips not updated, will update when able.
- ☠ Maintain stealth with Dodge Rolling, Using and using SR/other stealth utilities and Marking targets. Don't forget that Snipers Cover can give you a free smoke field to use , just make sure you have no target when already stealthed as autoattack will trigger. If taking , use either or spamming (note that you must not hit an enemy with EITHER skill or you will be forcibly revealed!)
- ☠ Maintain your stealth until ready to strike, tab through your enemies and pick a low target to kill. Maintain your mark, get in some sneaky popshots to build up malice and then Skill|Death's Judgement until ☠Dead☠. Don't get too antsy. Rebuild malice or finish very low targets with Skill|Death's Judgement>>Skill|Death's Judgement.
- ☠ As soon as you spike the target, whether they go downed or not, quickly use to re-assess.
- ☠ As with most Deadeye builds make use of high stacks of Malice, you have 7 stacks of malice and when you get this high (+21% dmg), its time to act or engage another target, but be aware as soon as you act you have to have an escape plan
- ☠ Find opportune times to decap areas while staying in stealth, be sure to come out of stealth to be able to cap!
Optional Trait Variant
- ☠ UNDER CONSTRUCTION