Deadeye - P/D Deadeye Condi
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Condi Deadeye that is suprisingly bursty and quite survivable due to stealth, evades, boon stripping and Single target Crowd control.
Shortbow can be taken instead of Rifle in order to get better Mobility and better interruption when the enemy is rezzing their teammates. This change means you will have more AoE poison and dazing for preventing rezzes and evades through Shortbow #3 Disabling Shot but less power burst on the target which Rifle's Stealth Skill Death's Judgement does have. The downside to Shortbow is, you lose Stealth on Dodge whilst wielding a Rifle from the trait in Deadeye called Silent Scope (Replace Silent Scope with either Payback or Premeditation. I personally prefer Payback) which could reduce your escapability and survivability.
- This can be replaced with Hide in Shadows or Malicious Restoration when coming up against Mirages or Scourges.
- Used to pull targets in close to hit them with Shadow Strike and also to interrupt their heal.
- Great Crowd Control (CC) skill for a single target and amazing for pressuring your target with conditions.
- This skill is a stun break but it also resets your Deadeye's Mark when you use it, allowing you to apply confusion from twice, 6 stacks of poison and 20 seconds of vigor.
- Very cool skill that allows you to re-stealth even though you just got revealed. Very useful for escapes. It can be used to stack might in combination with the trait because that trait causes the user to gain a stolen skill when using a Cantrip skill. And Fire for effect gives might when a stolen skill is used. This grants you a good burst of might which help take down targets faster. After further testing, I've found to be quite effective with this build. 3s of Evade is useful for cleaving and escaping damage or retreating from a fight whilst daggerstorming. So I recommend Dagger Storm in cases where you want to be able to cleave downed targets. I recommend Dagger Storm in combination with the Wizard Amulet, this is due to the critical chance it has, enabling you to deal more damage with Dagger Storm.
Trickery This allows you to rip 3 boons off of your target when using your Deadeye's Mark. It can be replaced with when the enemy team has too many condition based classes.
- Fire for Effect Fire for Effect This is used to gain might quite quickly. Because of the trait called "One in the Chamber", your Deadeye's Mark will give you 1 Stolen Skill to use. When combined with Fire for Effect, you get 8 stacks of might and fury. Then by using Binding Shadow, you gain another Stolen skill, taking you up to 16 stacks of might. Because of the amount of conditions you have, this combo becomes quite deadly for anyone who is in your sights. The damage ramps up really fast and takes down most targets before they can heal. This trait can be replaced with Maleficient Seven to gain all the boons and to have near infinite swiftness and vigor.
Upcoming changes have forced the change from Trapper to Aristocracy. Aristocracy improves burst damage. You may wonder what Conditions and Burst have to do with one another but you'd have to play the build to find out.
- Seeing as poison causes Weakness, with this rune you will get 8 stacks of might from just landing Deadeye's Mark on it's own. This can be replaced with this would enable you to get more from your Rifle Stealth attack after dodging or Superior Rune of the Warrior. This is in order to gain the decreased recharge time on swapping weapons, enabling you to escape quickly if you need to, or turn back to burst someone with condis if you need to. And I've also found Superior Rune of Adventure Superior Rune of Adventure to be quite survivable as well due to the extra dodge generation when you heal. Especially when using as your heal. And let's not forget the Superior Rune of Lyssa or the Superior Rune of the Leadership Superior Rune of the Leadership which will both help you cleanse conditions when you use your Elite skill. Great for fighting Condition focused classes. Leadership is a great all-rounder giving the build stats in everything while Lyssa is more focused on Precision and condition duration which also helps the build.
- Rifle is used for escapes and Mobility around the map. Use whilst facing backward to move in the direction you want.
- In order to escape; dodge to enter stealth whilst wielding a rifle (the trait allows you to do this) then out of there.
- Because the build uses Carrion Amulet and the intelligence sigil, a player can switch to rifle and still get the benefit of hitting a target for high damage from stealth due to the 100% crit chance x 3 from the Intelligence Sigil.
- SMALL ROTATION 2: Start With Rifle => Mark your target => => Double Tap Double Tap => => Switch weapons => => Repeater x2 and they should be down.
- ROTATION 1: Start With Rifle when possible Double Tap Double Tap => => Mark your target => => + Stolen Skill => => => + => Repeater + Repeater => to interrupt their heal => (your target should be down around this point but just in case) Switch weapons => dodge to gain stealth => Can't find such skill "Death's Judgement"! Please refer to our skill index. + Intelligence Sigil and repeat from the top if the target is smart enough to dodge too many times.
- ROTATION 2: Start With Rifle when possible Double Tap Double Tap => => Mark your target => Use or any Heal Skill you have in range of the target, you will then drop a needle trap beneath your feet => => the target into the trap whilst you're close to it => => + Repeater + Repeater => to interrupt their heal => Switch weapons => dodge to gain stealth => Death's Judgement (the intelligence Sigil will give you 100% crit chance)
- Heavy condition classes: For These, run Hide in Shadows or Malicious Restoration, you can also change your rune set to Rune of Lyssa or Rune of Leadership and switch the trait in trickery called Bountiful Theft to Trickster to give your more of a chance at beating them.
- Some classes pack to many condi removals. You can sometimes have a long fight with these guys and win but most times it better to just go focus on someone who you can bring down quickly. As a thief, that's what you want to do.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/529874615 - In the right hands.... it can do wonders
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/455131440 - vs Necro
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/455550676 - vs Weaver & Guardian
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/455129011 - Battle of Khylo Full Match (The Rare Match where Double Thief actually Wins ;D)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/454195173 - Skyhammer Full Match