Deadeye - Rifle Skirmisher
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skillbar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
High mobility and sustainability DPS build for Deadeye.
- Self boons (including 25 Might and Swiftness)
- 100% crit chance while healing of 20% of the damage dealt
- Reliable Stealth
- - strong heal with heavy condition cleanse, but lacks stealth
- for quicker crowd control at the cost of range.
- - Higher DPS than but less CC
- - projectile block & smoke field
- - AOE stealth without blasting
- - extra movespeed when you can't mount
- Shortbow - Use this as your off-hand swap if you don't need a melee weapon set
- Offhand Pistol - Use this with your Mainhand Dagger for permanent blinds on trash mobs or extra CC
- for hitting harder at the cost of healing (staying above 90% health is optimal)
- - better against enemies you can't burst down very quickly.
- Be as close as possible to 2365 Precision for 70% crit chance, Fury and providing the last 30%.
This build relies heavily on critical hit chance, so in the event that you change out gear be sure that you maintain the same precision, if possible.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher DPS, lower defense (be careful about over-capping crit chance)
- Knight's , Soldier - lower DPS, high defense; often mixed with other sets to provide extra defense
- - lower burst but more consistent DPS
It is not recommended to replace the sigils on this build. The gear for this build is carefully min/maxed and replacing sigils can affect the overall effectiveness.
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- - higher DPS option
- , - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- Chain 3 to trigger
- Gain Stealth with preferably:
- Stolen Skill
- Dodge ()
- in the back
- Complete three AA chains, cancelling your very last AA
- Repeat Steps 2 - 4
You can use to gapclose when necessary
- Use daggers only when range is ineffective, avoid against multiple foes.
- Cleanse Weakness quickly as dealing crits is essential to maintain Initiative.
- Time rotation dodges and to avoid attacks and interrupt ennemies.
- Keep moving. Most ennemies will have Cripple and you will have Swiftness at all times, use that to stay out of reach.
- pierces, so use on the toughest ennemy and try to align your sights on collateral targets.
- Dodge laterally against groups to gain a clear sight on the marked target for .
- has travel time, so if you have Stealth without full malice or Blindness, you can chain it just before with proper timing as Revealed will only apply when the shot reaches its target.
- If under Quickness, use 4 instead of 3, or and use 3 instead (more sustainable).
- Lots of Stealth sources allows you to sustain it up to 18 seconds if necessary.
- Keep an eye out for combo fields, as always triggers combos.
- for stunbreak, emergency dodge or initiative provider if the rotation fails.
- for stunbreak, changing target, reboot the rotation or emergency interrupt with .
- for ranged crowd control.
- to gain range, remove conditions, or skipping ahead of ennemies after dodging through them with some practice.