ADVERTISEMENT

Deadeye - Rifle Skirmisher

The Official API is experiencing issues; skill, trait and item data cannot be loaded at the moment.
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Gold.png

The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good.

Focused on: Direct damageRanged damageMobilitySurvivalSolo play.

Designed for:

 

Overview

High mobility and sustainability DPS build for Deadeye.

  • Ranged
  • Self boons (including 25 Might Might and Swiftness Swiftness)
  • 100% crit chance while healing of 20% of the damage dealt
  • Reliable Stealth Stealth

Skillbar

 
 
RifleHealingUtilityElite
Dagger/Dagger

Skill Variants

  • - strong heal with heavy condition cleanse, but lacks stealth
  • for quicker crowd control at the cost of range.
  • - Higher DPS than but less CC
  • - projectile block & smoke field
  • - AOE stealth without blasting
  • - extra movespeed when you can't mount

Weapon Variants

  • Shortbow - Use this as your off-hand swap if you don't need a melee weapon set
  • Offhand Pistol - Use this with your Mainhand Dagger for permanent blinds on trash mobs or extra CC

Specializations

Build Code

[&DQUjOywnOhUMAQAAGQEAAOQWAAAgFwAAPRYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]
COPY




Variants

  • for hitting harder at the cost of healing (staying above 90% health is optimal)

Equipment

Standard Equipment

Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Berserker stat icon.png
PvE weapon swap.png
Marauder stat icon.png
Marauder stat icon.png
6x
Superior Rune of Strength
18x
Mighty Infusion
  • Be as close as possible to 2365 Precision for 70% crit chance, Fury Fury and providing the last 30%.

Variant Equipment

This build relies heavily on critical hit chance, so in the event that you change out gear be sure that you maintain the same precision, if possible.

Gear

  • Berserker stat icon.png Berserker's , Assassin stat icon.png Assassin's - higher DPS, lower defense (be careful about over-capping crit chance)
  • Knight stat icon.png Knight's - lower DPS, high defense; often mixed with other sets to provide extra defense

Runes

  • - higher burst, lower DPS; use if you can easily maintain 20+ Might Might without
  • - budget option that also grants some might.

Sigils

  • - if trying to cap crit chance with different gear, this can replace

Consumables

Farming

This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
Food
  • Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
  • - Use for general farming.
  • - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
  • - more sustain (requires crit chance)
  • Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
Utility
  • , , - general farming
  • - good damage option with +karma

Solo

This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
Food
  • - higher DPS option
  • , - Defense/Damage
  • , - Damage
Utility
  • - Damage

Usage

Standard rotation

  1. Chain 3 to trigger
  2. Gain Stealth Stealth with preferably:
    1. Stolen Skill
    2. Dodge ()
  3. Repeat

Daggers rotation

  1. in the back
  2. Complete three AA chains, cancelling your very last AA
  3. Repeat Steps 2 - 4

You can use to gapclose when necessary

Notes

  • Use daggers only when range is ineffective, avoid against multiple foes.
  • Cleanse Weakness Weakness quickly as dealing crits is essential to maintain Initiative.
  • Time rotation dodges and to avoid attacks and interrupt ennemies.
  • Keep moving. Most ennemies will have Cripple Cripple and you will have Swiftness Swiftness at all times, use that to stay out of reach.
  • pierces, so use on the toughest ennemy and try to align your sights on collateral targets.
  • Dodge laterally against groups to gain a clear sight on the marked target for .
  • has travel time, so if you have Stealth Stealth without full malice or Blindness, you can chain it just before with proper timing as Revealed Revealed will only apply when the shot reaches its target.
  • If under Quickness Quickness, use 4 instead of 3, or and use 3 instead (more sustainable).
  • Lots of Stealth Stealth sources allows you to sustain it up to 18 seconds if necessary.
  • Keep an eye out for combo fields, as always triggers combos.

Utility

  • for stunbreak, emergency dodge or initiative provider if the rotation fails.
  • for stunbreak, changing target, reboot the rotation or emergency interrupt with .
  • for ranged crowd control.
  • to gain range, remove conditions, or skipping ahead of ennemies after dodging through them with some practice.
ADVERTISEMENT
Build rating - 4 stars
Only registered users can vote. Log in or Register. (It only takes a few seconds!)
2 Ratings
4 stars
PaladinJujopo gave this build 4 stars 4 weeks ago

While probably not as effective as P/P unload spam, that actually works in it's favor since it feels much more involved and (personally) enjoyable to play. Really good sustain, good burst, great boon uptime. D/D are nice to see used but there's some flexibility in your secondary weapons if you don't want to use daggers. Only thing missing is break bar damage outside of BS but for most open world this performs very well.

4 stars
Onlywrin gave this build 4 stars 4 weeks ago

This build is about as good as it gets for open world Deadeye. I personally carry a Shortbow + Rifle for the extra mobility, though it's not always needed and double daggers is a nice swap to help when a mob has reflects. Super fun build, very high duration on a ton of boons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Comments

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT