Deadeye - Rifle Sniper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Deadeye build for running around in open world. This build deals high burst damage against single targets from the longest range in the game.
- If you need to cleave enemies often, you can run Sword instead of Dagger.
- You can carry a Shortbow for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- - burst heal that cleanses conditions.
- - alternative damage option.
- - blinds enemies and destroys projectiles.
- //- if struggling with defiance bars.
- - alternative stun break that cleanses conditions.
- - alternative stun break that grants offensive boons.
- - to escape from enemies or stealth past them.
- - strong crowd control if there are allies nearby.
- - if you need healing.
- - if you need more cleave.
- Trickery is also viable instead of Deadly Arts. This is better in short fights where you can reset often and don't get as much value out of. However it falls short against bosses.
- This build uses similar gear to the Deadeye - Power DPS Rifle build for fractals and raids. The only difference is that the sigil setup is slightly different. If you don't want to carry around 2 rifles you can just use your existing DPS gear.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Before you attack, always use on your target.
- This build deals the most damage when kneeling and sniping from range. While you can attack while moving, or fight enemies head-on with your melee weapon, this should be saved as a last resort.
- Your primary damage skill is . Whenever your malice is maxed out, you should enter stealth and immediately useto convert it to damage. You can get stealth from using,,, a dodge, or a stolen skill.
- Activate just before youfor maximum burst damage.
- While waiting for your malice to recharge, you should spam . If you don't have initiative just use your autoattack.
- Use your range to your advantage by bursting enemies down before they can reach you.
- You can slow down enemies with or, giving you more time to pick them off.
- If cornered by lots of enemies, use stealth or to disengage.
- destroys projectiles. You can also usefor more projectile defense.
- You shouldn't ever take damage as you are fighting from 1200 range. If you do take damage, you can heal some of it with or.
- If there are enemy attacks that can hit you, such as ground AoEs, save your dodges for those attacks.
- cleanses conditions. In a pinch, you can activate.
- If you have lots of trouble with conditions you can run or.
- Stealth is one of the most useful tools available to Thieves, and especially Deadeyes. Chain your stealth skills to sneak past enemies or run away from fights.
- For longer durations of stealth, like for channeling hero points, you can equip .
- If is not enough, you can blast stealth. To do this, equip a shortbow, place a, then spamin the smoke field.