Deadeye - Shadow Arts Solo
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Shadow Arts Solo Deadeye is a solo build which relies on ducking in and out of stealth for large bursts of damage. The build is capable of permanent stealth and is great for both solo and event play.
- This build has high single-target damage but very poor area of effect.
- - powerful instant-evade which cleanses conditions
- - destroys projectiles, can grant stealth if you use to blast.
- Ascended gear is not required for open world.
- You can use Berserker's stats instead of Marauder for a small DPS increase at the cost of a significant portion of your Health.
- offers more burst but much less overall DPS.
- Use these consumables for farming open world in a group.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Use these consumables for farming open world solo.
- +- Expensive
- +- Budget
- This build benefits from spending as much time in stealth as possible.
- Your standard combo from Stealth should be > > > x2 > Dodge > x2 and then returning to stealth to complete the combo. You can use stolen skills intermittently as you gain them.
- Perform the stealth combo above often.
- When fighting stronger enemies that very low HP, activate to gain very high burst for a few seconds.
- Always make sure you have your target marked.
- Spam / to maintain Might.
Stealth and Defense
- Your primary defense comes from frequently blinking in and out of Stealth.
- You can enter Stealth by dodging thanks to .
- , , , and are all quick and easy methods of gaining Stealth
- While in stealth you will gain increased movement speed, health regeneration, and initiative generation. Additionally your first attack from stealth will steal some health from the enemy.