Dragonhunter - Burn DH
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Created for bursting down players with the mix of quick Burn stacking and some direct damage.
- - mass condition cleanse and a second stun breaker.
- - more AoE pressure and some party utility. Takeon Virtues.
- - stability, CC, and synergy withand.
- Superior Rune of the Lynx(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Condition Damage (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Condition Damage (5): +100 Power (6): +25% Movement Speed
- Blocking attacks removes conditions via , makingone of the build's strognest condition cleanses. Blocking also applies Burning.
- The entire build relies on a single condition (Burning) for applying pressure. Make sure to cover larger stacks with Bleeding and Poision from your sigils which you can trigger by swapping weapons in melee range.
- Traps Daze Slow targets and your healing skill inflicts AoE burning around you upon activation via
- In a 1v1 scenario vs Necromancers consider using offensively - many of their builds only have access to condition transfers but not cleanses, which means if you're Invulnerable they have no means of getting rid of the Burning.
- While in general it's better not to use as much of the build's damage comes from its passive effect, there are a few exceptions:
- Securing a kill. Once you kill a player, the skill will be refreshed. In this case try to pull enemies through withfor extra stacks if it's not on CD.
- Right before activating , as it'll reset the CD on all Virtues.
- Interrupting a stomp or a revive (only if there's no other way).
- Securing a kill. Once you kill a player, the skill will be refreshed. In this case try to pull enemies through
- For that the entire build relies on stacking a single condition (Burning), covered by Vulnerability and Cripple.
- adds 3 stacks of burning on activation and then again every single time an enemy walks through it. These burn stacks are incredibly long and therefore should be used after the enemy wasted cleanses. It's also a great defensive skill and provides great party utility in the form of AoE condition cleansing.
- Wait for enemies to waste their cleanses before bursting them in teamfights, as you don't really have many options to cover Burn stacks with.
- is a near-instant cast healing skill which procs AoE burning from