Dragonhunter - Burn DH
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Created for bursting down players with the mix of quick Burn stacking and some direct damage.
- Contemplation of Purity - mass condition cleanse and a second stun breaker.
- Purging Flames - more AoE pressure and some party utility. Take Master of Consecrations on Virtues.
- Fragments of Faith - stability, CC, and synergy with Hunter's Fortification and Amplified Wrath.
- Superior Rune of the Lynx(1): +25 Power (2): +35 Condition Damage (3): +50 Power (4): +65 Condition Damage (5): +100 Power (6): +25% Movement Speed
- Blocking attacks removes conditions via Hunter's Fortification, making Shield of Courage one of the build's strognest condition cleanses. Blocking also applies Burning.
- The entire build relies on a single condition (Burning) for applying pressure. Make sure to cover larger stacks with Bleeding and Poision from your sigils which you can trigger by swapping weapons in melee range.
- Traps Daze Slow targets and your healing skill inflicts AoE burning around you upon activation via
- In a 1v1 scenario vs Necromancers consider using Renewed Focus offensively - many of their builds only have access to condition transfers but not cleanses, which means if you're Invulnerable they have no means of getting rid of the Burning.
- While in general it's better not to use Spear of Justice as much of the build's damage comes from its passive effect, there are a few exceptions:
- Securing a kill. Once you kill a player, the skill will be refreshed. In this case try to pull enemies through Purging Flames with 24px Hunter's Verdict for extra stacks if it's not on CD.
- Right before activating Renewed Focus, as it'll reset the CD on all Virtues.
- Interrupting a stomp or a revive (only if there's no other way).
- For that the entire build relies on stacking a single condition (Burning), covered by Vulnerability and Cripple.
- Purging Flames adds 3 stacks of burning on activation and then again every single time an enemy walks through it. These burn stacks are incredibly long and therefore should be used after the enemy wasted cleanses. It's also a great defensive skill and provides great party utility in the form of AoE condition cleansing.
- Wait for enemies to waste their cleanses before bursting them in teamfights, as you don't really have many options to cover Burn stacks with.
- Litany of Wrath is a near-instant cast healing skill which procs AoE burning from