Dragonhunter - Burn Guard
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Staff brings extra long range pressure if you feel out of range for scepter skills often.
- "Receive the Light!" better party support but lose a very strong block.
- Judge's Intervention highest damage option and adds mobility
- Procession of Blades strong option for damage but be wary of Retal
- Try to maintain 100% Burning duration since your primary damage comes from the 2s base duration burn of Permeating Wrath with Spear of Justice.
- Viper's and Sinister can be used in place of Trailblazer's and Dire for more damage at the cost of survivability.
- Rabid can be used in place of Dire as a smaller damage increase that helps with proccing with less loss of survivability.
- more damage than fire but much harder to land consistently.
- general defensive sigil
- ortrash condis to cover Burning from cleanse
- to maintain duration if using other variants.
- highest damage option if unconcerned about condition duration.
- alternative hybrid damage option when unconcerned about duration.
- defensive option against power damage.
- alternative defensive option against condition pressure
- highest damage option with frequent kills.
- Permeating Wrath is your main source of damage. Place Symbol of Energy and Symbol of Punishment carefully to proc it as much as possible.
- Be careful casting Virtue of Justice, the passive effect is a significant part of your damage, though Renewed Justice can refresh it.
- Rotate between your weapon sets, using your symbols off cooldown and filling time with Puncture Shot and True Shot.
- Hunter's Ward should be used when the commander calls for CC, usually prior to a range bomb.
- Purging Flames is a powerful AoE bomb, it can be used when a commander calls for wells or other ground damage spikes.
- Wall of Reflection should be thought of as a dps ability, the reflected projectiles will proc Virtue of Justice/ Permeating Wrath.