Dragonhunter - Burn Guard
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Staff brings extra long range pressure if you feel out of range for scepter skills often.
- better party support but lose a very strong block.
- highest damage option and adds mobility
- strong option for damage but be wary of Retal
- decent pick for more burns and condi hate.
- Try to maintain 100% Burning duration since your primary damage comes from the 2s base duration burn of with .
- Viper's and Sinister can be used in place of Trailblazer's and Dire for more damage at the cost of survivability.
- Rabid can be used in place of Dire as a smaller damage increase that helps with proccing with less loss of survivability.
- more damage than fire but much harder to land consistently.
- general defensive sigil
- or trash condis to cover Burning from cleanse
- to maintain duration if using other variants.
- highest damage option if unconcerned about condition duration.
- alternative hybrid damage option when unconcerned about duration.
- defensive option against power damage.
- alternative defensive option against condition pressure
- highest damage option with frequent kills.
- Most of your damage comes from a Burning, meaning that if it gets cleansed, the build isn't fulfilling its role. Always try to coordinate your main skills with you group bomb, to ensure trash condis get cleansed and your burn can tick longer and deal damage.
- and are your main sources of damage. Place and carefully to proc it as much as possible.
- Be careful casting , the passive effect is a significant part of your damage.
- Rotate between your weapon sets, using your symbols off cooldown. provides a significant Burning spike, and should be constantly used.
- should be used when the commander calls for CC, usually prior to a range bomb.
- should be thought of as a DPS ability, the reflected projectiles will proc /.