Dragonhunter - Burning Arrows
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Dragonhunter burn build for pvp, focused around proccing aoe burns with Justice as often as possible, while continuing to provide expected Dragonhunter longbow white damage and trap support. Because of Permeating Wrath, this build becomes more effective when striking multiple foes.
- Sword/Focus: Higher mobility, blocks.
- Scepter/Focus: More range, decent procs with
- Hammer: High CC and moderate damage, short cooldown blast finisher.
- Trap. Heal yourself and imbue your light into a trap. Enemies that trigger this trap are damaged and blinded as the light returns to you for a second heal.
Utility: Instead of :
- for an unblockable interrupt.
- for maximum Justice proccing potential.
- for more blocking.
- and combine with for massive aoe vulnerability and cripple.
The combination of Can't find such trait "Supreme Justice"! Please refer to our trait index, , , and mean your highest damage is going to come when you are blocking frequently and striking multiple enemies.
- The signature combo of this build is dropping
- Use Shield of Courage to protect your
- Longbow shots into or out of
- Use Shield of Courage aggressively, especially when moving into melee. The more you force enemies to attack you when your shield is up, the more burning you can dish out. This is very effective on minions and illusions. is an acceptable variant for this reason.
- Retreat back to range with Wings of Resolve. You are not particularly tanky in this build, and since Wings is not traited to remove conditions, it's best used as a preemptive disengage so you can lose some aggro and unload from range again.
- Shield of Courage will remove conditions with Hunter's Fortification.
- Virtue. Burn foes every few attacks.
Activate: Hurl a spear of light that passes through foes. Enemies struck become tethered and receive burning periodically.
- If getting focused from range, move in close so you can drop your traps and apply additional burn pressure from procs.
- Unless Trap. Lay a trap that deals damage and unleashes multiple fragments into the area when triggered. Each fragment grants aegis to allies, as long as they don't already have aegis.
- Consistent condition removal.