Dragonhunter - Cleric Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A bunker build solely made for general team support through heals, cleanses, and boons. It is most spectacular when fighting over points where alot of allies are present.
- instead of
- instead of
For more condition cleansing and a passive AOE heal(or an extra stun break) swap out Valor for Virtues:
- for an extra stun break
Keep in mind that your role as a bunker isn't just to keep yourself alive - in fact you should keep most of your supportive skills for your allies in case they need to be healed, cleansed of conditions or protected by boons. You should be the first in line to res them as well.
- Your primary job is Team Support and thus you should focus on being in the center of team fights. Protecting the Middle Point is also important but if the enemy team is ignoring it and focusing other points: rotate away from mid and follow the team fights.
- All boons you apply heal you for a small amount due to . use this to your advantage with skills like and
- To reach this build's full potential, try to be around as many team mates as possible; The less people you support, the less effective you will be.
- Both of your shouts cleanse a condition and turn the other into a boon.
- doesn't only stack 12 might but also heals for 2.7 k when it ends.
- When getting focused, place and follow the aegis orbs; you get to block 5 attacks and heal for nearly 6 k. However, you can also use it to break a stun and leave the orbs for your allies so as to give your team an edge over the point.
- Use on the spawn point's exit gate ~4 seconds before the match starts. Each pulse of the symbol stacks Swiftness.
- is best left for team fights as it is an AOE block, However you can also use it when rotating so as to reach the fights quickly.
- can throw the enemy of a point in certain maps; it can also be used to prevent enemy reses or stomps.
- can be put between walls/objects to delay the enemy team from reaching a point while your team achieves extra point capture progress.
- Your interrupts are , , and use them to prevent enemy skills such as a Tempest's
- A possible powerful healing combo is + + +
- High Chill uptime, as chill affects the cool down of your heals and this build massively depends on your heals to remain alive due to the lack of toughness.
- CC when healing at low hp
- Most 1 v 1 s. you will live for a relatively long amount of time, however you will probably end up losing because of the lack in damage and your heals being on Cooldown.