Dragonhunter - Condi AC Killer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is a utility build intended to easily clear arrow carts with
. It is less effective than standard builds at fighting and no more than two should be used per zerg.
Scepter/Torch is significantly better than Mace/Focus for fighting, use it while away from objectives.
- better party support but lose a very strong block.
- projectile reflect
- highest damage option and adds mobility
- personal defensive option
- AoE vulnerability for a strong group damage buff
- if Fury uptime isn't an issue
- better support but a significant damage loss
Virtues is better than Valor for fighting, but worse for clearing ACs due to losing
. Use it while away from objectives.
- Use Dire as a cheaper but much lower damage option.
- Extra condition duration for Dire builds.
- offensive option, for sieging
- defensive option, for fighting
- Extra duration for Dire builds
- Use while under arrow cart fire to procSuperior Rune of the Guardian(1): +25 Toughness (2): +35 Healing Power (3): +50 Toughness (4): +65 Healing Power (5): +100 Toughness (6): When you block a foe's attack, burn that foe for 1 second.to destroy the arrow cart.
- While sieging an objective, only rez allies once is on cooldown so thatwill reset its cooldown.
- Make sure to stagger your abilities that give Aegis since you can only have one stack at a time.
- Be sure to be in the Mace/Focus weaponset while casting to benefit from
- Use to reset the cooldown of.
- Be careful casting , the passive effect is a significant part of your damage.
- Place your andcarefully to proc.
- Arrowcarts have 59.8k hp, and will hit roughly 11-12 times on a , this means one shield will do around 13448 to 14670 damage per AC fromSuperior Rune of the Guardian(1): +25 Toughness (2): +35 Healing Power (3): +50 Toughness (4): +65 Healing Power (5): +100 Toughness (6): When you block a foe's attack, burn that foe for 1 second.