Dragonhunter - Condi AC Killer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is a utility build intended to easily clear arrow carts with Shield of Courage and
. It is less effective than standard builds at fighting and no more than two should be used per zerg.
Scepter/Torch is significantly better than Mace/Focus for fighting, use it while away from objectives.
- "Receive the Light!" better party support but lose a very strong block.
- Wall of Reflection projectile reflect
- Judge's Intervention highest damage option and adds mobility
- Contemplation of Purity personal defensive option
- Light's Judgment AoE vulnerability for a strong group damage buff
- Indomitable Courage better support but a significant damage loss
Virtues is better than Valor for fighting, but worse for clearing ACs due to losing Courageous Return. Use it while away from objectives.
- Use Dire as a cheaper but much lower damage option.
- Extra condition duration for Dire builds.
- offensive option, for sieging
- defensive option, for fighting
- Extra duration for Dire builds
- Use Shield of Courage while under arrow cart fire to proc Superior Rune of the Guardian(1): +25 Toughness (2): +35 Healing Power (3): +50 Toughness (4): +65 Healing Power (5): +100 Toughness (6): When you block a foe's attack, burn that foe for 1 second.
- While sieging an objective, only rez allies once Shield of Courage is on cooldown so that Courageous Return will reset its cooldown.
- Make sure to stagger your abilities that give Aegis since you can only have one stack at a time.
- Be sure to be in the Mace/Focus weaponset while casting Shield of Courage to benefit from
- Use Renewed Focus to reset the cooldown of Shield of Courage.
- Be careful casting Spear of Justice, the passive effect is a significant part of your damage.
- Place your Symbol of Swiftness and Symbol of Punishment carefully to proc Permeating Wrath.
- Arrowcarts have 59.8k hp, and will hit roughly 11-12 times on a Shield of Courage, this means one shield will do around 13448 to 14670 damage per AC from Superior Rune of the Guardian(1): +25 Toughness (2): +35 Healing Power (3): +50 Toughness (4): +65 Healing Power (5): +100 Toughness (6): When you block a foe's attack, burn that foe for 1 second.