Dragonhunter - Mighty Zeal
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Stack large amounts of might while providing AoE pressure.
For the optional utility slot:
- - a defensive option with stabiity, stun breaking and Aegis.
- - a more damage oriented version.
Free-to-play users can replicate this build with moderate success by replacing Dragonhunter with Virtues:
- In this case take as your healing skill and in the optional slot.
- Superior Rune of the Traveler(1): +8 All Stats (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +12 All Stats (4): +10% Condition Duration; +10% Boon Duration (5): +16 All Stats (6): +25% Movement Speed
- Blocking attacks removes conditions via , making one of the build's strognest condition cleanses.
- Symbols, traps, and the sword autoattack chain will be the main sources of cleave damage in the build.
- Maintain as much as possible. Keep in mind that it's not just a symbol, this skill can also be used as a near-instant AoE blind which can be used to prevent key skills (such as a Reaper's ) from landing a hit, or as a gapcloser/mobility tool.
- is one of the hardest hitting skills in the build and a good way to deal with projectiles.
- is mainly for condition cleansing and blindig foes while you're out of dodges/blocks, or to help allies stomp downed players by blinding them.
- is both an excellent defensive and offensive tool: as it's instant cast it can be used to block incoming burst even while you're CC'd. If the stacks aren't depleted after 4 seconds, the exploding shield can hit rather hard (while the shield will barely explode in a combat scenario, with proper timing it can be used to deliver an opening burst on unsuspecting foes). The blast finisher that comes with activating the skill doesn't have much synergy with the build, but it can help with stacking Swiftness or Stealth in combo fields provided by other party members.
- Despite having midrange attack skills, it's more useful in melee range where the autoattack is easier to land and you can stand in . You can easily stack and maintain 25 stacks of might.
- is one of the few skill that grant Protection in this build, try to apply it to as many allies as possible to get the most out of it.
- Crossing the ring created by deals more damage than the initial trigger so attempt to force foes through it by pushing them out with and then pulling them back in with (chain skill of ), or by kiting foes through the edge. Shield of Absorption also provides a nice anti projectile field and some AoE healing.
- Power-based spikes when blocks are down.