Dragonhunter - Radiance Frontline
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Offensive Frontline Support build that trades personal healing from Valor for personal damage increases.
- Shelter for more personal sustain
- Renewed Focus for more personal sustain
- Inner Fire if lacking fury but having enough retaliation.
Zeal is a possible replacement for Dragonhunter on a Core Guard.
- Fiery Wrath When already having a good retaliation uptime.
Swap Dragonhunter with Firebrand for tome support.
- Aim for 30% crit on character sheet with 24px Righteous Instincts to hit crit cap with retaliation and fury.
- Include Cavalier instead of Valkyrie when lacking survivability.
- Cheap defensive option vs condi pressure.
- Rotation: Use Leap of Faith to place yourself into the enemy zerg, then pull enemies with Binding Blade and its chain skill Pull. Place Symbol of Wrath, Virtue of Justice and immediately after proceed with Whirling Wrath. Continue to autoattack and use Whirling Wrath until a regroup.
- Use Whirling Wrath inside a light field such as Symbol of Wrath for strong group condition clear.
- Use a stow weapon bind after casting Symbol of Wrath to remove a significant portion of the aftercast.
- Use Spear of Justice to pull enemies frequently since it resets on every kill with Renewed Justice.
- "Stand Your Ground!" - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- Shield of Courage is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only after "Stand Your Ground!" is on cooldown and stability it urgently needed.