Druid - Axepower Shouter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
As the Axe has become more and more of a hybrid-weapon, my preference of running it as a Power-weapon became more and more viable. With the recent buffs, it's raw damage is still a little behind the sword, but has a way better "damage uptime" as you can still apply damage in mid-range, when melees needs to step back to survive. So this is a great build for PUGs or groups where not everything is going the perfect way.
The build can maintain a perma uptime of Regeneration, Swiftness on your group and a high uptime of Fury and Weakness. You will also reach some good amounts of might on yourself. And of course you got a good amount of group condi-remove and even a group stun-break.
- also gives you a blast finisher.
- ⇒ if might and incoming damage is no problem.
- ⇒ or if you are the second Druid in team.
- ⇒ if you running open-world PvE.
Nature Magic over Druid for solo-content or if you don't own HoT
- ⇒ if you are running solo.
- As usual you go with a mix of Berserker's and Assassin's.
- When you go through trash mobs, you will want to stay in axe most of the time because of the AoE-chill and weakness from
- Remember Auto-attack gives you some might with
- Keep all your weapon-skills off cooldown to support the Fury-uptime with
- On single targets and boss-targets you may switch weapons regularly to increase the damage with Longbow.
- On bosses use
- Don't forget to close in on single targets before