Druid - Boon Support Power DPS (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Power Druid is a variant of Druid - Boon Support Healer (Fractal) which sacrifices healing for personal burst damage. Like its healing counterpart, it provides permanent Might and Fury and multiple unique party damage buffs such as ,, and. It also provides heavy CC, high Vulnerability, and tons of utility from various pets and utility skills.
- This build is best used if the party already has a dedicated healer, or you're in an expert group that can avoid almost all damage and maintain their bonus. If this is not the case Druid - Boon Support Healer (Fractal) will usually perform better. This guide assumes you are already an experienced Healing Druid player.
- The burst damage from this build falls off rapidly in longer fights. For a condition damage focused variant with more sustained damage, see Druid - Boon Support Condi DPS (Fractal).
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Druid - Boon Support Power DPS.
- Longbow provides for CC or pushing. It can replace either offhand Axe or offhand Warhorn.
- Staff is a huge DPS loss but provides mobility, projectile destruction, a water field, and a blast finisher.
- Main hand Axe provides better generation at a hefty DPS loss.
- Juvenile Jacaranda is the pet with the highest AoE damage. It provides vulnerability and has an immobilize in Jacaranda's Embrace.
- Juvenile Fanged Iboga is the highest single-target DPS pet, which also inflicts good CC with its pet skill Fang Grapple.
- Juvenile Electric Wyvern and Juvenile Rock Gazelle deal mediocre DPS but provides very strong CC from their pet skills, and Head Toss. You should have one of these as your secondary pet and swap to it if CC is needed.
- In certain situations, you might also find these pets useful:
- Juvenile Red Moa provides Fury with its pet skill , useful if you're struggling with fury uptime.
- Juvenile Jungle Stalker provides Might with its pet skill , useful if you're struggling with might uptime.
- Healing Skills
- is the largest burst heal but doesn't provide regeneration (resulting in less consistentgeneration).
- Utility Skills
- can replaceif you don't need vulnerability or CC. It's also worth running overif there are 2 or more condition DPS in the party.
- provides party wide Protection, useful for high pressure fights like Mai Trin.
- if CC is really bad.
- if more CC is needed.
- for better cleave in trash fights.
- if not running.
- also viable, boils down to personal preference.
- oris technically better when not running any glyphs, but they don't provide any real advantage so you don't have to retrait if you're lazy.
Nature Magic Variant
- Run Nature Magic over Skirmishing or Marksmanship if you need the extra might and boon coverage from . This is a large DPS loss.
- for more.
- if having problems with astral force generation.
- or slaying sigils if applicable.
- Use sword autoattacks,
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- If using longbow, you can open with but don't bother swapping to it for DPS otherwise as it is a DPS loss.
- Use to pull trash mobs together.
- Use for strong cleave, projectile defense, and astral force generation. If possible, using it in a water field provides many small heals and lots of astral force.
- This build uses so make sure you have it active when you share boons.
- Flank enemies whenever possible to get use out of .
- Note that swapping pets triggers , a blast finisher which can be useful. Start fights on the secondary pet and then pet swap to trigger this trait and supply your group with fury.
- See Druid - Boon Support Healer (Fractal) for general Druid tips.