Druid - Celestial Trapper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Druid build made for point holding, AoE on team fights, and party support if needed.
Replace Marksmanship with Wilderness Survival:
- Use Point Blank Shot and another attack to immobilize and stack bleeds onto a foe. You can use Rapid fire to take down his health.
- Healing Spring is a great panic skill. Use it to stealth and run away quickly if you need to run.
- When you are near an enemy, swap to sword/torch and then use bonfire. You can then use bonfire with an 8 second cooldown.
- Drop Flame trap on a cluster of enemies or when you need a bit of mobility or stealth.
- Drop Spike trap onto enemies with the intention to interrupt them. You can also attack afterward to immobilize them with ancient seeds. If you drop Flame trap with spike trap, Ancient seed will still proc.
- This build is very mobile. Drop flame traps for superspeed to travel to wherever you need to be.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use Wolf's even if you are downed - so you can interrupt your opponent one more time even after you've used your downed skill #2. This can give you enough time to force your enemy into downed state and then res yourself with your pet.
- While stomping Engineers and Warriors, you can hide behind your pet so he can bodyblock their downed skill #2.