Druid - Boon Support Power DPS
(Redirected from Druid - DPS/Support Power)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Power Druid is a variant of Druid - Boon Support Healer which sacrifices healing for personal burst damage. Like its healing counterpart, it provides multiple damage buffs to 10 players including ,, and 25 stacks of Might with. It also provides CC,,, permanent Fury, high Vulnerability, and tons of utility from various pets and utility skills.
- This build is best used if the squad already has a dedicated healer, or you're in an expert group that can avoid almost all damage and maintain their bonus. If this is not the case Druid - Boon Support Healer will usually perform better. This guide assumes you are already an experienced Healing Druid player.
- The burst damage from this build falls off rapidly in longer fights. For a condition damage focused variant with more sustained damage, see Druid - Boon Support Condi DPS.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Druid - Boon Support Power DPS (Fractal).
- Longbow provides for CC or pushing. It can replace either offhand Axe or offhand Warhorn.
- Staff is a huge DPS loss but provides mobility, projectile destruction, a water field, and a blast finisher.
- Main hand Axe provides better generation at a hefty DPS loss.
- Juvenile Fanged Iboga is the highest DPS pet, which also inflicts good CC with its pet skill Fang Grapple. This is the pet you will have out most of the time.
- Juvenile Electric Wyvern and Juvenile Rock Gazelle deal mediocre DPS but provides very strong CC from their pet skills, and Head Toss. You should have one of these as your secondary pet and swap to it if CC is needed.
- Juvenile Jacaranda is the second highest DPS pet and the pet with the highest cleave damage. It also has an immobilize in Jacaranda's Embrace, useful if more soft CC is needed.
- In certain situations, you might also find these pets useful:
- Juvenile Red Moa provides Fury with its pet skill , useful if you're struggling with fury uptime.
- Juvenile Jungle Stalker provides Might with its pet skill , useful if you're struggling with might uptime.
- Juvenile Wolf provides AoE fear, useful if your group is having trouble with adds (e.g. on Escort towers).
- Juvenile Brown Bear provides
- The suggested skill bar doesn't include orbecause Power Druid is not normally played in encounters that favor condition damage or encounters where people have trouble surviving. Consider swapping to Druid - Boon Support Condi DPS or Druid - Boon Support Healer for these situations.
- Coordinating spirits: If there's another Ranger in the squad, you should coordinate spirits with them before the fight so that you cover all spirits between the two of you. Note that a Healing Druid will have more potent spirits due to .
Other Skill Variants
- Healing Skills
- is a good alternative toon condition-heavy fights (e.g. Slothasor). If you take this run.
- ifis already covered.
- Utility Skills
- provides a short cooldown AoE knockback and is the cornerstone of many raid boss strategies.
- provides an AoE stun break, useful for saving your subgroup on bosses like Slothasor.
- is a strong safety net for inexperienced groups.
- orif you don't need anything else.
- Elite Skills
- on fights where the immobilize is needed.
- if more CC is needed.
- if pushing.
- if running.
- also viable, boils down to personal preference.
- oris technically better when not running any glyphs, but they don't provide any real advantage so you don't have to retrait if you're lazy.
Nature Magic Variant
- Run Nature Magic over Skirmishing or Marksmanship if you need the extra might and boon coverage from .
- for more.
- Remember to also get a longbow with Force and Water sigils.
- Use sword autoattacks,
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- If using longbow, you can open with but don't bother swapping to it for DPS otherwise as it is a DPS loss.
- Use to pull adds into the boss. Save the skill for this use on fights where it's beneficial (Slothasor, Xera).
- Use for strong cleave and Astral Force generation. If possible, using it in a water field provides many small heals and lots of astral force.
- This build uses so make sure you have it active when you share boons.
- Stand next or behind the boss if possible to get use out of .
- Note that swapping pets triggers , a blast finisher which can be useful. Start fights on the secondary pet to trigger this trait after the boon removal to supply your group with fury.
- See Druid - Boon Support Healer for general Druid tips.