Druid - DPS/Support Power Fractal
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build provides moderate direct damage, moderate healing, and strong might and fury uptime and unique buffs. The bursty nature of many fractal encounters makes this a strong choice for groups that do not need the healing of Druid - Support/Healer Staff Fractal
In many cases, a heal druid's lower personal DPS will be offset by other players in a group having better scholar uptime, having to heal less frequently, or getting downed less frequently, in which case the more heal-focused build is a better choice.
- — moderate DPS and CC capabilities similar toNo skill with such title exists.
- If available,
Weapon VariantsTaking staff is a DPS loss on power druid but provides extra backup heals and better access to
Sword/axe + staff could fit certain encounters as well.
- overif extra condition cleanse is required.
- If you have enough vulnerability generation from other sources can be replaced with. If your group needs a source of protectioncan be taken, replacing.
- In situations where you cannot get much use from spirits (such as during extended trash mob segments in Urban Battleground or in between the first and second bosses in Shattered Observatory) you can replace them with glyphs for increased utility - be sure to put the spirits back on your bar before you start the next boss!
- for a short cooldown AoE knockback or pull, useful if you are lacking a chronomancer withCreate a wall of energy that grants swiftness to allies who cross it and cripples foes who touch it. Allies may cross the wall more than once but receive less swiftness after the first crossing.
- for an AoE daze or party wide stunbreak.
- for a condition cleanse while in
- for potential clutch resurrections.
- overif you need extra healing to keep people alive. Note that you will need to find another source of might for your group if you make this trait change.
- if you are using
If you cannot afford stat infusions just use standard agony infusions to reach 150 Agony Resistance
- overif you are struggling to maintain might over longer fights.
- overif breakbars are being broken regularly.
- Use sword autoattacks,
- Enter Celestial Avatar approximately off cooldown and channel Rejuvenating Tides to give might and healing. Feel free to camp Celestial Avatar for healing or to cast Seed of Life and drop avatar if heals are not needed at the moment.
- Stand next or behind the boss if possible to get use out of .
- Use to pull adds into the boss. Save the skill for this use on fights where it's beneficial (Slothasaur, Xera).
- Use for strong cleave and Astral Force generation. If possible, using it in a water field provides many small heals and lots of astral force.
- Note that swapping pets triggers , a blast finisher which can be useful. Start fights on the secondary pet to trigger this Trait after the boon removal to supply your group with fury.
- is low priority. If you are staying in, use this skill to fill space between cooldowns of other skills.
- has an insanely short (after-)cast time and should be used as often as possible between other skills. The condition clear is nice to clear some conditions your party might suffer. Another use for this skill is to blind mobs that have annoying CC skills (eg. kicking ghosts at Gorseval).
- your quick and fairly large heal. Also dazes so can be used to help break breakbars, CC adds and blasts combo-fields.
- is the easiest skill to spread 5 stacks ofwith. Is a water field while channeled.
- can contribute to breaking breakbars. Is also good for snaring adds if needed like the Red Seeker Orbs at Vale Guardian or Ghosts at Gorseval.
To gain astral force quicker:
- Affect allies with .
- Use your even while being at full health to trigger.
- If using staff,
- Glyphs spread delayed blinds while being traited with , which is useful for certain CC's from adds and clear conditions .