Druid - Diviner's Might
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Abuse Diviner's Amulet for large might stacks and high boon up-time.
- - should be taken versus condition heavy teams; best used with Smokescale's .
- - should be taken versus power or CC heavy teams as it's an excellent stunbreak and anti-burst.
- - extra damage reduction and might gain. Can easily kill your pet if you're not careful enough.
- Warhorn over Dagger - provides more damage but sacrifices survivability.
- Longbow over Greatsword - slower ranged burst over faster melee burst and you lose a disengage and travel tool.
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +2% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +3% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +5% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 2 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- Cast "We Heal As One!" just before the match begins in order to grant swiftness to allies via . In combat use this heal to double up on important boons such as Quickness, Protection, and Might.
- The pets carries half of your damage, keep them alive.
- Entering removes all conditions and breaks stun and grants AoE stealth when leaving it, making it a great disengage tool.
- Burst by switching to Greatsword to proc
- Swapping between pets grants Might, Fury, Swiftness and ~3 seconds of Quickness. If you wish to double up on these boons, start casting "We Heal As One!" and swap mid-cast - the boons will last even longer on your pets.
- Swapping cancels Shout. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.
- You can also maintain 25 stacks of might on your pet by copying your own to your pet by using "We Heal As One!" after swapping.
- Heavy Condition Pressure
- Heavy Boon Corruption
- Chain CC