Druid - Frontline Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A highly self-sufficient support build that brings high sustained and burst healing, stealth access, and access to many water fields and forms of group condition clear. Provides Fury, Swiftness, Might and Regeneration application in addition to several unique buffs in the form of Spotter and Grace of the Land, as well as Frost Spirit or Glyph of Empowerment if slotted. Druid has many builds that will work, and has the potential to bring a wide range of utility to any group.
- for fury access/aoe heal. Using this increases fury uptime.
- for a guaranteed aoe heal on pet active.
- Healing Spring for another waterfield/more condition removal.
- Glyph of Rejuvenation a large burst heal.
- Troll Unguent if avatar generation is a problem.
- ⇒ Frost Spirit alternate offensive option - outscales Glyph of Empowerment as a damage buff very quickly if not killed.
- ⇒ Glyph of the Tides for an aoe knockback/pull while in avatar
- ⇒ Glyph of Equality for an aoe daze outside of Celestial Avatar or stun break for allies when in Celestial Avatar.
- ⇒ Muddy Terrain for more CC.
- ⇒ "Guard!" for damage reduction for your group, will most likely kill your pet although a bear will invuln to eat damage.
- ⇒ Glyph of Alignment strong heal/condition clear
- ⇒ Sun Spirit comparable to frost spirit in that it provides offensive utility in the form of burning application.
- ⇒ "Search and Rescue!" for a shout that can allow you to pull an ally out of a bomb when they are down.
- ⇒ Glyph of Empowerment strong boost to healing output/damage.
- Primal Echoes If running double staff and conditions aren't an issue. Provides a daze on weapon swap/when entering celestial avatar. The reduced staff cooldown is very strong for double staff builds.
- Verdant Etching More healing/condition removal/reduced glyph cooldown. Great if building with 3+ glyphs.
Nature magic is an option over beast mastery or skirmishing.
- Superior Sigil of BenevolenceGain a charge that grants 0.5% outgoing healing effectiveness toward other allies each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player.
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- Superior Rune of the Water(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): 25% chance when struck to remove a condition. (Cooldown: 30s) (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +15% Boon Duration; When you use a heal skill, you and nearby allies are healed for a small amount. (Cooldown: 10s)
- Play around Quick Draw's 9s internal cooldown.
- Entering and exiting Celestial Avatar both proc Quick Draw.
- Outside of Celestial Avatar prioritize Ancestral Grace with Quick Draw procs. Call of the Wild on a Water Field is also a reasonable option.
- When entering Celestial Avatar there is a choice between Rejuvenating Tides and Lunar Impact for your Quick Draw proc
- You have access to two different skills that provide a Water Field. Sublime Conversion and Rejuvenating Tides. Coordinate with your team to maximize blasts on each field.
- Signet of Renewal removes all conditions from you and your party but only works when pet is alive, and will most likely kill your pet.
- Signet of Stone provides an invuln in case of mispositioning or heavy pressure.
- "Strength of the Pack!" is your main stability skill, use it during your team's stability downtime if there is any.
- Signet of Stone should not be wasted. Be sure you are in real trouble before using it.
- Exit Celestial Avatar early to stealth downs/those resurrecting allies/re position.
- Use Natural Convergence and weapon stow to get Stability.
- Try to use Astral Wisp on targets the group is focusing to maximize healing.
- Condition burst after Celestial Avatar and Signet of Renewal are on cooldown
- Zero damage or kill pressure.
- Compared to Tempest: No auras, little CC and no group Protection output.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Mal