Druid - Frontline Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
OverviewA highly self-sufficient support build that brings high sustained and burst healing, stealth access, and access to many water fields and forms of group condition clear. Provides Fury, Swiftness, Might and Regeneration application in addition to several unique buffs in the form of
- for fury access/aoe heal. Using this increases fury uptime.
- for a guaranteed aoe heal on pet active.
- for another waterfield/more condition removal.
- a large burst heal.
- if avatar generation is a problem.
- ⇒ alternate offensive option - outscalesas a damage buff very quickly if not killed.
- ⇒ for an aoe knockback/pull while in avatar
- ⇒ for an aoe daze outside of Celestial Avatar or stun break for allies when in Celestial Avatar.
- ⇒ for more CC.
- ⇒ for damage reduction for your group, will most likely kill your pet although a bear will invuln to eat damage.
- ⇒ strong heal/condition clear
- ⇒ comparable to frost spirit in that it provides offensive utility in the form of burning application.
- ⇒ for a shout that can allow you to pull an ally out of a bomb when they are down.
- ⇒ strong boost to healing output/damage.
- for more healing at the cost of stability uptime.
- for more CC.
- if running
- If running double staff and conditions aren't an issue. Provides a daze on weapon swap/when entering celestial avatar. The reduced staff cooldown is very strong for double staff builds.
- More healing/condition removal/reduced glyph cooldown. Great if building with 3+ glyphs.
Nature magic is an option over beast mastery or skirmishing.
- Superior Sigil of BenevolenceGain a charge that grants 0.5% outgoing healing effectiveness toward other allies each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player.
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- Superior Rune of the Water(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): 25% chance when struck to remove a condition. (Cooldown: 30s) (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +15% Boon Duration; When you use a heal skill, you and nearby allies are healed for a small amount. (Cooldown: 10s)
- Play around 's 9s internal cooldown.
- Entering and exiting both proc.
- Outside of prioritizewithprocs.on a Water Field is also a reasonable option.
- When enteringthere is a choice betweenandfor yourproc
- gives the highest overall healing, acts as a Water Field and stacks.
- gives higher burst healing, an AoE Daze and a Blast Finisher.
- Entering and exiting
- You have access to two different skills that provide a Water Field. and. Coordinate with your team to maximize blasts on each field.
- ,andare all Blast Finishers, use them on your Water Fields for extra healing.
- removes all conditions from you and your party but only works when pet is alive, and will most likely kill your pet.
- provides an invuln in case of mispositioning or heavy pressure.
- is your main stability skill, use it during your team's stability downtime if there is any.
- should not be wasted. Be sure you are in real trouble before using it.
- Exit early to stealth downs/those resurrecting allies/re position.
- Use and weapon stow to get Stability.
- Try to use on targets the group is focusing to maximize healing.
- Condition burst after andare on cooldown
- Zero damage or kill pressure.
- Compared to Tempest: No auras, little CC and no group Protection output.
- YouTube: [BoRP] Mal