Druid - Immob Druid
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Druid build featuring plenty of immobs with supplemental healing and cleansing.
- over - If you need more sustain.
- Your main role is to land immobs during your groups spikes and pushes.
- During ranged spikes: Using with will reduce its recharge to six seconds. This, in addition to , will allow you to immob the majority of your groups ranged spikes.
- During melee spikes: Push with your group using celestial avatar skills as needed to heal. Use and to trap foes with heavy immob. Use as a source of additional immobilization or as a strong heal and cleanse depending on the situation.
- Stow your pets if possible when stealth pushing.
- Use both pets as needed to apply additional immobs or additional cleansing.
Celestial Avatar Mode
- If is available when entering mode, consider using the following rotation to maximize cleansing: + blast with + + + fill with remaining skills as they recharge.
- can be cancel casted to gain minor stability. Avoid fully casting the skill as it roots you for its duration.