Druid - Offensive Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Archived and replaced with http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Druid_-_S/A_LB_Power This is a druid build designed for raids. The build excels in boosting the damage of others while healing allies at the same time.
- for a short cooldown AoE knockback. Useful at Vale Guardian to push away Red Seekers Orbs. Should replace .
- for a party wide stunbreak in .
- If you are partied with one or more condition focused players
- for strong condition cleanse + long lasting water field
Specialization Line Variants
- You can use in Skirmishing instead if you think you might not be able to upkeep
- You can alternatively take the following trait choices over Marksmanship if your party is in need of even more heals. This variant is especially good in damage heavy encounters where little movement is needed, mainly Matthias or Sabetha.
- All weapons and trinkets are Berserker's.
- Helm, Chest and Legs are Assassin's, while Shoulders, Gloves and Boots are Berserker's.
- Use a set of ascended Zealots (Power/Precision/Healing Power) with
- In Salvation Pass, the damage pressure being more important, you might want to use Superior Rune of the Monk(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% outgoing heal effectiveness to allies, +1% outgoing heal effectiveness for 3 seconds whenever granting a boon to an ally (max 10)
- In general
- Auto attacks while using
- Prioritize using
- Remember to stand next or behind the boss if possible to get use out of .
- Do NOT swap pets unless they are in danger of dying. You don't want them to lose all their boons (especially quickness if they received it).
- Mainly use the Tiger and swap to Electric Wyvern if needed for CC. Note that swapping pets uses which is a blast which can be useful.
- Make sure your spirit is in range of the raid group. Put it between the boss and the places your most likely to kite towards.
- Enter followed by a full channel of , immediately go out of Celestial Avatar and resume auto attacking. Spreading and minor heals across the entire team to maintain Scholar Buffs.
- Enter use followed by , and another if it was used with the trait . This should recover nearly everyone from a few major hits.
- Enter ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ and again . This chain should easily bring your entire raid team back up to 100% health.
- You can always do all the above heals + swapping to staff before using
- If you are on staff, just go in Celestial Avatar and use Rejuvenating Tides to spread stacks of and get out as soon as you can swap back to sword.
- While attacking with staff, use both
- triggers when going into Celestial Avatar and picking up bundles.
- Start an Encounter while being on your second pet and then Swap to your Tiger to trigger to apply extra Fury to your Party.
- you can pretty much ignore this skill. If you are staying in for whatever reason, use this skill to fill the space you have between cooldowns of other skills.
- has an insanely short (after-)cast time and should be used as often as possible between other skills. The condition clear is nice to clear some conditions your party might suffer. Another use for this skill is to blind mobs that have annoying CC skills (eg. kicking ghosts at Gorseval).
- your quick and fairly large heal. Also dazes so can be used to help break breakbars, CC adds and blasts combo-fields.
- is the easiest skill to spread 5 stacks of with. Is a water field while channeled.
- can contribute to breaking breakbars. Is also good for snaring adds if needed like the Red Seeker Orbs at Vale Guardian or Ghosts at Gorseval.
To gain astral force quicker:
- Affect allies with .
- Keep auto attacking to affect allies with
- Use while being on staff.
- Use your even while being at full health to trigger .
- Glyphs spread delayed blinds while being traited with , which is useful for certain CC's from adds and clear conditions .