Druid - Paladin's Greatsword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An offensive druid build mainly made for smaller skirmishes.
Recommended skills for the optional utility slot or instead of Glyph of the Tides:
- Signet of Stone for more defense against Power based pressure.
- Glyph of Alignment for soft CC, Poison, and more condi cleansing via traits.
- Signet of Renewal for more condition cleansing.
- Can't find such trait "Vigorous Training"! Please refer to our trait index is another viable option.
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +10% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 3 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- Glyphs remove 2 conditions. Note that you have to stay in the field of the seed from Verdant Etching.
- Entering Celestial Avatar removes all conditions and breaks stun.
- Cast "We Heal As One!" just before the match begins in oder to grant Swiftness to allies via Resounding Timbre.
- Shout. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.
- Smoke Cloud - Smoke Field.
- Seed of Life - Light Field.
- Seed of Life can also be created upon using a glyph by the trait Verdant Etching.
Note: Rejuvenating Tides is also a Water Field, but disperses as soon as you stop channeling, which means only your allies can interact with it.
- Lunar Impact - Blast Finisher.
- Executing a Leap Finisher in a Water Field heals the caster, using a Blast Finisher instead will do AoE healing. The build itself lacks healing power, but it's still an important part of it.
- Leaping into a Smoke Field grants you Stealth, Blasting grants AoE stealth. This is quite useful for disengaging, but avoid using it while contesting a point as stealth might throw the cap.
- Same applies to Light Fields - leap = self Retaliation, blast = AoE retaliation. Useful against Thieves.
- Swapping between pets grants Might, Fury, Swiftness and ~3 seconds of Quickness. If you wish to double up on these boons, start casting "We Heal As One!" and swap mid-cast - the boons will last even longer on your pets and ultimately end up getting more stacks too due to Nature Magic's Fortifying Bond.
- Try not to swap while reviving allies - it'll cancel Allies' Aid.
- Swapping cancels Shout. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.
- Heavy Condition Pressure
- Chain CC