Druid - Power Druid
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power Druid build taking advantage of
to land high burst damage.
Optional Utility Slot
- - anti-burst, damage mitigation, and another interrupt to gain.
- - extra damage reduction and might gain. Can easily kill your pet if you're not careful enough.
- - stunbreak plus instant on-demand quickness and superspeed.
- - another stun breaker.
- - ranged focus over melee focus, consider taking Bristleback instead of Tiger as pet.
- - makes it easier to build Astral Force.
- - an additional CC to help land burst.
- Cast "We Heal As One!" just before the match begins in order to grant Swiftness to allies via . In combat use this heal to double up on important boons such as Quickness, Protection, and Might.
- The pets carries half of your burst, keep them alive.
- Entering removes all conditions and breaks stun and grants AoE stealth when leaving it, making it a great disengage tool.
- You can also use 's Lunar Impact and
- Pre-cast and then stun/daze and root your target with, then burst using. This stacks both an Attack of Opportunity and Opening Strike for a +75% damage increase with a 100% crit chance.
- The Tiger's grants fury, so your next attack and the pounce itself is a guaranteed critical strike due toand.
- will still grant an Attack of Opportunity to your pet even if you hit nothing or interrupt nothing.
- The Tiger's
- can also be used to proc.
- 's kick portion will only activate in melee, so you can block ranged attacks for 3 seconds.
- is the main damage tool, combine withto make sure all of it lands.
- It's recommended to switch to Smokescale for it's Can't find such skill "Smoke Assault"! Please refer to our skill index. to avoid pushing your target out of the Tiger's's range.
- It's recommended to switch to Smokescale for it's Can't find such skill "Smoke Assault"! Please refer to our skill index. to avoid
- Use to re-position or disengage.
- Swapping between pets grants Might, Fury, Swiftness and ~3 seconds of Quickness. If you wish to double up on these boons, start casting "We Heal As One!" and swap mid-cast - the boons will last even longer on your pets.
- Swapping cancels Shout. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.
- Heavy Condition Pressure
- Chain CC