Druid - Power Druid
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power Druid build taking advantage of Ancient Seeds to land high burst damage.
Optional Utility Slot
- "Protect Me!" - anti-burst, damage mitigation, and another interrupt to gain Moment of Clarity.
- "Guard!" - extra damage reduction and might gain. Can easily kill your pet if you're not careful enough.
- Quickening Zephyr - stunbreak plus instant on-demand quickness and superspeed.
- Lightning Reflexes - another stun breaker.
- Lead the Wind - ranged focus over melee focus, consider taking Bristleback instead of Tiger as pet.
- Natural Healing - makes it easier to build Astral Force.
- Beastly Warden - an additional CC to help land burst.
- Cast "We Heal As One!" just before the match begins in order to grant Swiftness to allies via Resounding Timbre. In combat use this heal to double up on important boons such as Quickness, Protection, and Might.
- The pets carries half of your burst, keep them alive.
- Entering Celestial Avatar removes all conditions and breaks stun and grants AoE stealth when leaving it, making it a great disengage tool.
- You can also use Celestial Avatar's Lunar Impact and
- Pre-cast Furious Pounce and then stun/daze and root your target with Hilt Bash, then burst using Maul. This stacks both an Attack of Opportunity and Opening Strike for a +75% damage increase with a 100% crit chance.
- Counterattack can also be used to proc Moment of Clarity.
- Counterattack's kick portion will only activate in melee, so you can block ranged attacks for 3 seconds.
- Rapid Fire is the main damage tool, combine with Point Blank Shot to make sure all of it lands.
- Use Hunter's Shot to re-position or disengage.
- Swapping between pets grants Might, Fury, Swiftness and ~3 seconds of Quickness. If you wish to double up on these boons, start casting "We Heal As One!" and swap mid-cast - the boons will last even longer on your pets.
- Swapping cancels Shout. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.
- Heavy Condition Pressure
- Chain CC