Druid - Power Glyph Buffer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Druid power build for dungeon running with strong offensive buffing and good group support. If you don't own Heart of Thorns play Ranger - S/A LB Spotter or if you need Condition Damage Ranger - A/T Condition.
- Juvenile Red Moa for
- Generates Astral Force by Healing Allies.
- Generates additional Astral Force, one stack of and removes Conditions if traited with.
- It's the strongest healing skill if traited with .
- You can use it in conjunction with Can't find such skill ""Strength of the pack!""! Please refer to our skill index. to generate might and fury yourself if the party has problems keeping it up.
- It's the strongest healing skill if traited with
- The second strongest healing skill if traited with .
- Provides a long lasting waterfield and cures conditions but might overlap a firefield.
- The second strongest healing skill if traited with
- in condition heavy team setups.
- for additional crowd control and a stun break.
- for personal damage and stability if needed.
- if you need additional sustain.
- for additional quickness.
- Use Can't find such skill ""Strength of the pack!""! Please refer to our skill index. for Fury, Stability and Might.
- Use for additional group support.
- Warhorn for a blast finisher as well as swiftness and fury with .
- Greatsword for rushing or fights where the leaping from sword is detrimental, but the dps is quite low.
- OH Dagger gives an extra evade with .
- Torch gives a Fire field with for blasting might.
- Use Juvenile Jungle Stalker if your group has might problems.
- Use Juvenile River Drake when fighting multiple enemies.
- Use Juvenile Red Moa for additional fury if you do not have a Juvenile Tiger.
- Use Juvenile Smokescale to stack stealth with Smoke Cloud.
- Use Juvenile Brown Bear if you need to tank dangerous enemies in Fractals of the Mists.
- Use if your party needs additional Fury.
- Use for a slighty higher dps.
- Use if you are using
- Use if you are facing an extreme amount of conditions.
- Complete weapon and trinkets are Berserker's.
- Helmet, Chest and Leggins are Assassin's, while Shoulders, Gloves and Boots remain Berserker's.
If you're not in a night time dungeon swap
Note: It may benefit you to keep a separate weapon for each variant in your inventory as swapping sigils over time can become expensive.
Use the 10% dungeon-specific nourishment buffs when possible. Otherwise:
- Stow your pet if you are using
- Get into combat
- Weapon swap
- Use your glyphs while in melee with your group, with last.
- until Path of Scars is off cooldown.
- Repeat until Barrage is nearly ready.
- Weapon swap
- Use if the breakbar hasn't been broken yet.
- Can't find such skill "Terminate Celestial Avatar"! Please refer to our skill index.
- Weapon swap
- Go to #8 and repeat.
- triggers when going into Celestial Avatar Form or dropping an item such as a banner or a conjured weapon infight.
- Stowing your pet before entering the fight will automatically trigger on pet swap traits such as andwhen you get into combat.
- Consider disabling autoattack on sword to prevent being rooted in place and for better reactionary capabilities.
- has significant range to its buff. Try to place them out of reach to enemies but close enough for the damage boost to be in range.
- Try using andas your dodges in place of actual dodging. Be wary however, as these abilities must queue before the autoattack chain and is not instant-cast like a normal dodge.
Celestial Avatar Notes:
- If the breakbar hasn't been broken after casting usebefore leaving the form.
- Consider swapping weapons and using a skill first so that you do not waste .
- Use Glyphs on cooldown to restore the Astral Force while infight.
All Glyphs traited with
spawn a bloom that:
- Adds one Stack of Blindness.
- Creates a short light field.
- Heals Allies and thus generates Astral Force.
- Cleanses two Conditions on Allies.
- Generates one stack of .
Use following skills to break the bars effectively:
- from the Juvenile Electric Wyvern. Otherwise just camp the Tiger for Fury.
- after you buffed your allies with.