Druid - Power Survival Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A extremely versatile build oriented to roaming that may be used to support a zerg/small teams. The burst potential of this build is high when used Quickness + + pet F2. Has enough access to soft CC and some to Hard CC so down some builds quite easily.
- You will loose taunt effect still keep strong burst and gain ranged attacks
- Hard CC plus fear F2 that can interrupt stomps long enough.
- ⇒ If conditions aren't a problem.
- ⇒ For extra stability if needed at the cost of being more vulnerable to conditions.
- for more CC, cleanses at the cost of Stability.
- to cripple the enemy healing.
- If using pets with condition damage.
- If pet survival is an issue.
- More CC at the cost of survival.
- If going in zerg for group DPS increase at the cost of group/self survival.
- Consider adding some vigilant or minstrel's accessories if survivability is an issue.
- more condition cleanses.
- cheaper, t5 version from the WvW provisioner.
- or the cheaper, t5 version from the WvW provisioner.
- Use to reset
- is the only skill that removes Immobilize, Don't waste it to cleanse random conditions.
- will trigger which makes you harder to kill. Don't be afraid to use your healing skill off CD.
- Maul - Hilt Bash - Maul is a very strong burst combo if used with a feline + quickness.
- You have a block with GS Counterattack. Use it only for ranged attacks as for melee triggers the kick that actually doesn't help.
- Deactivate Autotargeting as that doesn't play nice with Swoop.
- You have now many means to escape: Celestial Shadow, Swoop, Ancestral Grace, Lighting Reflexes. Use them wisely (don't put them on CD 'cos reasons)
- Don't use Signet of Signet of Renewal unless you are condi-bombed or stunned and you have all your other skills on CD . The CD is too high and you'll lose the additional cleanse.
- For pesky thieves and high mobility classes use staff mostly. The great sword is of no good there.
- Taunt is a great delaying tool when running also, can be used to keep the enemy busy with the pet for 2 extra seconds.
- Don't be afraid to cast the elite off CD while on combat.
- Off combat you can keep permanent swiftness using only the heal skill.
- Ganked by 5 randoms or 3 thieves.
- Hard CC chain.
- Continuous condi bombs.
- You attacking all alone at melee range the enemy zerg and expect to come out alive.