Druid - Pure Healer Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Edit-Still testing and refining build
This build aims to generate astral force quickly by combining various methods from 0% from conditions, 0.75% from damage, 1.5% from healing and 2.25% from life steal.
The druid is a healer specialization which typically has low dps. They offer the group several damage bonuses and healing by simply gaining Celestial Avatar form when needed, however whilst in this form the druid deals insignificant damage and can't effectvily play dps without loosing focus on allies health bars.
To reiterate the role of healer and to avoid misconception that it's should contribute more as a dps role, these are some reasons why a dedicated healer build is needed until your allies has learnt to overcome these problems.
- Inexperience of encounter and party weaknesses
- Constant incoming damage that’s difficult to negate
- Overwhelming sudden damage on allies
- Frequent unfortunate accidents or unforeseen sudden events
- VIP/high value objective low on health and has no healing skill ready to use.
- F2 — Regen & Heal, this pet also have a random hard CC
- F2 — Pet that Daze foes for breaking defiance bars, this pet has a random group heal
- All Keeper's (Zealot) (Precision/Power/Healing power)
- Amulet, Cleric (Power/Toughness/Healing Power)
- Rings, Cleric (Power/Toughness/Healing Power)
- Earring, Magi (Healing Power, Precision, Vitality) Bane's Tooth Faolain's Blossom
- Back, Cleric (Power/Toughness/Healing Power)
- Use Beserker stats for all armor and Trinkets (Power/Precision/Ferocity) with
for healing power and healing modifier.
for faster astral force generation
For healing power and damage
General Advice and Usage
- Prioritize charging astral force by healing the group with staff, utilities and
- When activating Astral Avatar, Quick Draw will be active, use this opportunity to use Lunar Impact three times instead of twice.
- Useas your main pet as it does more healing,dps & utility. Only swap petto help break defiance bars faster, however with this build it has Go for the Eyes & Beastly Warden included as soft CC.
- If you notice some allies nearby that will be hit with unavoidable damage, use "Guard!" to reduce the damage they'll take.
- Use staff skill 3
- In the unlikely situation that your group is above 90%hp or your group absolutely need the extra dps, swap to axe
- During Vale Gaurdian encounter,
- During the Gorseval encounter, a spirit might not had been properly stacked, help by using axe skill 4
- During the Gorseval encounter, a the druid can effectively help with Charged Souls with —