Druid - Raid Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Superseded by Druid - Support/Healer Staff
This build will maximize ease and consistency in defeating raid bosses and is suitable for both highly experienced and learning raid groups. It provides a significant DPS boost to the party through maximizing up time on grace of the land and scholar rune bonuses, as well as providing glyphs and spirits, for a wide range of skill levels. This build can easily tank all raid bosses, allowing your chrono to spread quickness more effectively. I can also cover key mechanics such as running green circles on Vale Guardian or kiting Sabetha's ranged AoE.
Essential to this build is stacking powerful regeneration on the squad. It is recommended that you choose two of the three sources of regeneration (
, Juvenile Fern Hound, and
) to ensure that it stays permanently. Slight alterations to your equipment, pets, and consumables need to be made depending on which two sources you choose.
Warhorn is used to stack both regen and fury on the party from
Sword/Axe is useful for pulls on Slothasor and Xera or a backup reflect on Matthias. Use it to increase dps only when astral force is both fully charged and on cooldown. Otherwise your better off charging astral force and stacking grace of the land.
- For max DPS bring
- Consider bringing
- For stun breaks bring either
- Consider "Search and Rescue!" For Slothasor, Matthias, Vale Guardian, and Sabetha.
- Juvenile Fern Hound is used with
- Juvenile Tiger for additional fury from Furious Pounce. Only use if not bringing a warhorn.
- Juvenile Black Moa or Juvenile Wolf for CC on bosses with small/medium hitboxes. Bring Moa for Slothasor and Xera to avoid the wolf fearing away adds that were pulled.
- Juvenile Electric Wyvern for CC on Gorseval, Slothasor, and Keep Construct.
- Juvenile Lynx for maximum DPS if you cannot place a bristleback inside of the target's hitbox.
- Use Trapper's Expertise if you're using
- Armor, weapons, and accessories are Magi's.
- Use Cleric's trinkets if tanking.
- If using
- Swap weapons before using
- For additional healing drop
- For extra mobility use Hornet Sting then turn around and use Monarch's Leap
- Serpent's Strike should be used as an evade.
- For highest DPS quickdraw Path of Scars and auto attack.
- Use Path of Scars to pull mobs into your group to cleave them down.
- Whirling Defense is a reflect.
- Your best skills for stacking Grace of the Land are Rejuvenating Tides and Cosmic Ray in that order.
- After entering Celestial Avatar use either Rejuvenating Tides or Lunar Impact as needed to reduce their cooldown via Quick Draw. Rejuvenating Tides Is generally the better option as it will heal for more total health and stack more Grace of the Land. Use Lunar Impact if you need a quick burst or are healing from a distance.
- Spam Cosmic Ray between cooldowns to maintain scholar rune buffs and quickly stack Grace of the Land.
- Use Seed of Life to blind mobs and cure conditions.
- Use Glyph of Unity before a healing chain for a more sustained burst.
- Quickdraw Lunar Impact to maximize CC.
- Cast Seed of Life immediately before exiting celestial avatar to recharge astral force quicker.
- Use Celestial Avatar as frequently as possible, even if your team is at full health. You will over heal your party, which is fine because your goal is to maximize uptime on Grace of the Land and other health buffs. Know when to expect damage spikes however so you can ensure Celestial Avatar is not on cooldown.
- Spirits will continue to grant party bonuses after they have died until their bodies disappear.
- Try to do most of the reviving and allow the rest of your party to continue DPS, especially if a player is downed away from the group. You can revive in almost any situation in a couple of seconds due to Allies' Aid. You may want to swap pets before you start a revive to ensure your pet is next to you for a faster revive.
- If your party is taking a lot of damage, let your team mates revive while you keep everyone else up.
- If you have permanent alacrity, use Solar Flare immediately after summoning Sun Spirit.
- Alternate Spirit of Nature with the other druid. If only using one druid save it for high pressure phases or emergency party revives. Do not cast it on Slothasor since it pulses stability and slublings will turn this into fear.