Druid - Shout Trooper Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is focused in survive against any builds, either power or condition, while deal a good amount of damage and have strong burst damage in a short period of time.
Utility Quickening Zephyr
- ⇒ Use Signet of Stone if you want to be tankier and have an emergency button. Works better in outnumbereds.
- ⇒ "Search and Rescue!" if playing in a group.
You don't need to follow this specific stat combination. The Goal here is to hit 67% boon duration between gear, food, utilites and traits. Then the
will complete the remain 33%, resulting in 100% boon duration.
- Use Wanderer's and Commander's for boon duration and defensive stats
- Use Marauder's for offensive stats
General You can play this build either as attrition or kiting, you have plenty of heals to survive, but would be optimal to play in the way as drop the burst and leave.
- Astral Wisp always keep this skill up because it will heal your pet if in meele and yourself.
- Ancestral Grace as you know its a nice heal skill but what many doesn't realize is that it also have an evade frame, which can be used defensively
- Vine Surge if used correctly can remove Cripple, Chill or Immobilize off yourself.
- Sublime Conversion no more issue vs Kill Shot / Gun Flame berserkers, Rapid Fire rangers or True Shot Dragonhunters.
- Slash a good damaging auto attack skill that stacks might to pet on its third chain Precision Swipe. It's also good to cleave downed targets when you have Quickness on!
- Hornet Sting > Monarch's Leap is a two time leap, first one going backward and second one foward. It can be used defensively because the first leap is an evade and the second leap is a finisher, which can be used to stealth.
- Serpent's Strike is an evade that also poison the target. It is used defensively to avoid some big damage skill or to poison warriors/elementalist/druids and cripple their heals.
- Hunter's Call is a good ranged damaging skill that applies Vulnerability and Might, due to our food
- Call of the Wild is a buffing ability that grants you Might, Fury and Swiftness, also buffing your pet with a new Unblockable buff, making its attacking go through blocks/aegis. It's also a blast finisher that can be used to stealth.
- Cosmic Ray is your "auto attack" heal with no cooldown.
- Seed of Life is a heal with delay, that also removes 2 conditions and Blind your target, if its on range.
- Lunar Impact is a strong heal that also Daze your target.
- Rejuvenating Tides is a pretty strong channeled heal. Always try to use it when your have Stability on or get some distance of your target, so you don't get interrupted.
- Natural Convergence is a nice channeled AoE damage skill, that Cripple and Slow whoever is in range and inflict Immobilize at end.
- "We Heal As One!" is your heal and also a boon copy skill, between you and your pet.Its one of your most important skills.
- "Protect Me!" is a relative low cooldown stunbreaker that grants Protection and cause Taunt
to nearby targets
- "Guard!" is a great damage mitigating skill. It makes your pet receive 50% of the damage you would take for a period of 6 seconds, while granting Might per hit.
- Quickening Zephyr is a nice offensive utility skill that grants you and your pet Quickness for 12 seconds, making you attacking faster, which is deadly against low armor targets. It's also an stun-breaker.
- 24px "Strength of the pack!" is one of your most important skills. It grants you several boons and make you able to stack some Might.
How to Stack Might
In order to might stack you should use:
- Non Elite Skill Method:
- Using Utility Skill Method:
- Using Elite Skill Method:
- 24px "Strength of the pack!"
- Attack your target and Swap pets to Bristleback using Spike Barrage
- After Spike Barrage ends channel, use "We Heal As One!"
and you should have 25 might stacks.
How to Burst
Burst with pet:
- CC your target by using Smokescale's Takedown or Lunar Impact to trigger the Ancient Seeds trait.
- Swap pets to Bristleback and use Spike Barrage
Burst in Celestial Avatar:
Burst with Quickness:
- Weapon swap to staff after enter combat
- Quickening Zephyr
- "We Heal As One!"
- Solar Beam with quickness is strong
How to remove conditions
This build is packed with condition removals, so they shouldn't be an issue at all, unless you commit mistakes or get unlucky at some point.
- Each shout removes 1 condition of you and nearby allies, including your pet. They are: "We Heal As One!", "Protect Me!", "Guard!", 24px "Strength of the pack!"
- Entering in Celestial Avatar instantly removes up to 13 conditions because of the trait Druidic Clarity.
- While in Celestial Avatar you can also remove 2 condition every 2~3 seconds if you can stand on top of Seed of Life.
How to Combo Heals
- Sublime Conversion > Ancestral Grace inside the water field.
- Sublime Conversion > Swoop through the water field.
- Sublime Conversion > Lunar Impact inside the water field.
How to Combo Stealth
- Smoke Cloud > Ancestral Grace inside the smoke field.
- Smoke Cloud > Monarch's Leap through the smoke field.
- Smoke Cloud > Call of the Wild inside the smoke field.
- Smoke Cloud > Lunar Impact inside the smoke field.
How to Stomp
- Use 24px "Strength of the pack!" or Celestial Shadow or any stealth combo for an easy and secure stomp.
- Chain CC when 24px "Strength of the pack!" is on cooldown
- Condition bombs when your condition cleanse skills/Celestial Avatar are on cooldown.
- YouTube: Updated Build Guide
- YouTube: Build Guide
Youtubers & Streamers
- Youtube: Donee - NA