Druid - Staff Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Resounding Druid is a very powerful support option for Zerging in open world, though it offers little in the way of solo or roaming play.
- This build features a variant that is very useful in the Mad King's Labyrinth and the Lake Doric leather farm.
- Important: You must ensure you have the "Allow Skill Retargetting" option enabled in the Options Menu for this build to function as intended.
- Extremely fast tagging
- Good zerg support
- Easy to play
- Useless without allies
- Very low DPS, even with DPS gear
- Healing Skills
- is a potent heal-over-time.
- is a quick self-heal with no cast time.
- - superspeed for your group if running extremely fast clear times
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- This variant uses the standard equipment and is meant for zerging large events.
- You can use any gear you want here, as long as you have high crit chance and healing power. Feel free to mix and match to your preference.
- Your runes could be anything from for higher healing output to for a slight damage boost. Almost any runes will work with this build.
- Unlike runes, your sigils are fairly static here. You can swap out for almost any other sigil of your choice but is absolutely critical to your ability to tag groups of mobs. Do not swap it for anything.
- Any gear with moderate crit chance, healing power, and some power will function well. If you have trouble acquiring Zealot, consider Celestial , Marshal's , or even a mixture of Harrier's/ Cleric's and Assassin's gear.
- ⇒ - more party healing
- ⇒ - less reliance on for Swiftness
- Ascended food is superior to any other food. In the event you do not have or cannot find any, see below:
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- Lump of Crystallized Nougat or equivalent
- Spam on mobs. You should try to aim for mobs that are far away so you can angle the beam to hit mobs between you and your target. IMPORTANT: Use your TAB key to constantly re-target different groups of mobs. This ensures your and will hit as many mobs as possible.
- Use and off cooldown.
- If running longbow, position yourself so that your shots pierce into multiple enemies.
- Only dip into if you or your group needs additional healing.
- Use as a panic button, if you're running it.
- features several methods of healing yourself and those around you.
- destroys projectiles!
- This build has considerable regeneration through
- All of the skills in heal you and those around you. is particularly powerful.
- Use following by for Condi Cleanse.
- Use followed by for a quick burst heal.