Druid - Staff Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Druid build for Tagging in zergs and general Event farming. This build is easily one of the best builds for tagging and is very easy to play.
Important: You must ensure you have the "Allow Skill Retargetting" option enabled in the Options Menu for this build to function as intended.
- A good Ranger swaps pets depending on the situation. Here are some pets worth having:
- Juvenile Jacaranda - highest damage pet.
- Juvenile Murellow - defensive pet that can tank for you and pulses poison.
- Juvenile Rock Gazelle - provides good defiance bar damage.
- Juvenile Bristleback or Juvenile Smokescale - tanky pet that also deals high damage.
- Juvenile Marsh Drake - tanky pet that also deals good AoE damage.
- Juvenile Wolf - powerful AoE crowd control.
- A Longbow can be used in place of your 2nd staff.
- If running a Longbow, see the Marksmanship Variant below.
- An Axe and Warhorn can be used in place of your 2nd staff, which is excellent for groups of mobs. Run with Axe to cause your to deal damage in an AoE.
- Healing Skills
- is a potent heal-over-time.
- is a quick self-heal with no cast time.
- You can run to grant Might at bosses.
- If running Axe/Warhorn on your 2nd weapon set, take .
Longbow / Marksmanship Variant
If running longbow, replace Nature Magic with Marksmanship.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The goal of the Standard variant is to provide baseline equipment suggestions. In reality, you can run any gear you wish here.
- - Higher sustain at the cost of mobility
- Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Water"! Please refer to our rune index. or Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Monk"! Please refer to our rune index. - Better healing
- - If not running , use this over
- Bring https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plate_of_Sesame-Crusted_Coq_Au_Vin if you are supplying Ascended food for the zerg.
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- Spam on mobs. You should try to aim for mobs that are far away so you can angle the beam to hit mobs between you and your target.
- Use and off cooldown.
- If running longbow, position yourself so that your shots pierce into multiple enemies.
- Only dip into if you or your group needs additional healing.
- Use as a panic button.
- features several methods of healing yourself and those around you.
- destroys projectiles!
- All of the skills in heal you and those around you. is particularly powerful.
- Use following by for Condi Cleanse.
- Use followed by for a quick burst heal.