Druid - Support Healer
This build is meant for medium to large scale WvW zerg fights. It aims to bring powerful burst healing and group support.
- ⇒for powerful AoE Immobilize if stability is not an issue.
- If running Entangle.
- trades group support for very strong CC.
Superior Rune of the Monk
Healing WvW Infusion
- Nomad's or Minstrel's can be used to add more defensive stats.
- Soldier's can be added for more defensive stats at the cost of healing.
- Crusader's stats are a good option offensively.
- Superior Sigil of Renewal
- ⇒ for additional personal survivability
- ⇒ highest healing option (only use on one staff)
- defensive option
- strongest group support option.
- personal defensive option.
- Choose targets carefully to maximize Astral Force gain with and.
- Your have two water fields: and
- can be used to blast
- can't transform unblockable projectiles.
- Entering removes all conditions and breaks stun.
- Leaving the transform grants stealth and superspeed if traited, making it easier to disengage. The stealth is AoE, you can cloak downed allies and disrupt enemy focus with it.
- Keep in mind that your Glyph skills have alternate effects in Avatar form.
- Use on regroups when it will not disrupt other combo fields.
- Make sure to play around , it will proc on either changing weapons or entering Celestial Avatar
- brings a water field and is your beststacker
- is your strongest burst heal and has a powerful daze.
- is typically your best option while outside of Avatar.
- Smokescale pet F2 can be placed on the group to blast AoE stealth
- Swap to Wolf if downed by gank and use F2 to cancel their stomp, if not in a melee bomb
- Heavy CC during .
- Condition burst after has been used.