Druid - Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is meant for medium to large scale WvW zerg fights. It aims to bring powerful burst healing and group support.
- Wilderness Knowledge If running Entangle.
- Nomad's or Minstrel's can be used to add more defensive stats.
- Soldier's can be added for more defensive stats at the cost of healing.
- Crusader's stats are a good option offensively.
- Superior Sigil of Renewal
- ⇒ for additional personal survivability
- ⇒ highest healing option (only use on one staff)
- defensive option
- strongest group support option.
- personal defensive option.
- Choose targets carefully to maximize Astral Force gain with Solar Beam and Astral Wisp.
- Your have two water fields: Sublime Conversion and Rejuvenating Tides
- Sublime Conversion can't transform unblockable projectiles.
- Entering Celestial Avatar removes all conditions and breaks stun.
- Leaving the transform grants stealth and superspeed if traited, making it easier to disengage. The stealth is AoE, you can cloak downed allies and disrupt enemy focus with it.
- Keep in mind that your Glyph skills have alternate effects in Avatar form.
- Use Seed of Life on regroups when it will not disrupt other combo fields.
- Make sure to play around Quick Draw, it will proc on either changing weapons or entering Celestial Avatar
- Smokescale pet F2 Smoke Cloud can be placed on the group to blast AoE stealth
- Swap to Wolf if downed by gank and use F2 Terrifying Howl to cancel their stomp, if not in a melee bomb