Elementalist - Dagger/Dagger
D/D provides high survivability, decent damage, and great diversity. Stacking Might is required for this build.
For a more offensive version of the build swap out Earth for Fire:
- D/D elementalist is a jack-of-all-trades. To be fully effective with it, you have to learn to play it to ALL its strengths. Your roles include:
- Team support: If you can share a water-attuned ++
- Downed control:
- Roaming/contesting: With decent mobility, sustain and damage you are capable of fighting on a point and win against most specs in 1v1s.
- Bunkering/rotations: Help out your fellow bunkers by swapping contestation with them if they are running out of CDs.
- Learn to properly stack might: Try to use any of your available blast finishers in a fire field such as
- Team support: If you can share a water-attuned
- Because of your first dodge on
- Earth Magic only: Whenever you gain an aura you also receive Protection due to which makes your auras an even stronger tool of defense. Auras are:
- Envelop yourself with electrical energy that stuns nearby foes if they attack you. Each attaker can be affected by this only once every 2 seconds.
- Note: You will only apply protection on aura if you spec for earth instead of fire, which is less popular right now.
- You can use Envelop yourself in a fiery shield that burns foes and grants might every time you are struck (cooldown of 1 second per attacker).
- You can swap Attunements even while casting spells in order to trigger , the casting won't get interrupted - this can cause serious damage to foes in the case of hard-hitting skills like
- Conjure. Manifest a fiery greatsword in your hands and at the target location. When it lands, it damages and burns foes. Wielders of this weapon gain increased power and condition damage.
- High Chill uptime, as chill affects Attunement cooldowns, messing up the Elementalist's rotation.
- YouTube: Phantaram's skill rotation & Might stacking guide