Engineer - Demolisher Rifle
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power based Engineer build using the new demolisher amulet. Focused on elixirs and might stacking.
- for more might stacking.
- ⇒ for better Condi cleansing.
- is great for disrupting enemy res attempts (also for decapping). If the resurrector has Stability simply use this skill on the downed enemy to knock him out of range. In an 1v1 scenario you can use the same method to push enemies off the capture point, which opens the opportunity to cap it without performing a stomp so you can leave your enemy bleeding out, robbing precious time from your opponent.
Making a 2nd healing skill
- You can use Water Fields provided by your healing skill () and also its toolbelt skill (Can't find such trait "Regenerating Mist"! Please refer to our trait index) to gain some additional healing. Skills you can use for the combo:
- on Rifle.
- on Elixir Gun.
Elixir gun basics:
- - good weakness pressure.
- - excellent party condi cleansing and AoE Poison application. Use it on downed enemies to hinder res attempts.
- - Blast finisher that can be chained with a water field of your healing skill for additional healing + it's a superior disengage ability.
- - AoE heal, long duration Light field, nice buff to sustain.
Elixir X basics:
- wile using Moa usually means taking down an enemy fast, the shorter duration of this Moa make it a skill useful for other situations:
- Being AoE, it can take out pressure on teamfights
- Actions started before you become a Moa will continue, but once you are a Moa you won't be able to make actions. This mean you can prevent enemies from ressing, stomping or communing.
- It will overwrite enemy transformations, such as or
- This skill has different usage depending on what you'll be transformed into. Both transformations will be overwritten by . Don't use it if you're low on HP.
- : Defenetily the best of the two forms. Usese it offensively to turn a fight on your favor. Try not to focus enemies with Stability.
- : Most of the time if you get Tornado you should quit the transform. You can use immediately after you exit this form in order to deliver a stability show, avoiding the self knockback.
- Heavy Condition pressure
- ignores line of sight. It can be used to hit targets through walls and other obstacles.
- If you only need a bit of healing or want to have more frequent condition cleansing, you can deploy then use and pick it up again, instead of using . This reduces the healing, but also the cooldown.